Chapter 33

After I put all the Mikealons in the prison world and my two heretics I left Klaus in his room chained to the bed and in pain and I left New Orleans. Now I'm about to walk back into the school when I hear some footsteps and someone speed towards me I turn just in time to catch Kaleb by the throat.

"Did you need something?"

"I'm here to kill you" he rasps out and I smirk

"That's comical" I snap his neck and drag him in and one of my sires spots me

"Take him to the cells" the boy nods and grabs him and goes off with him and I walk to my office once I walk in I spot Hope sitting in my chair near the school phone

"That's my chair"

"What did you do?" I sigh and walk over to my drinks and pour one out and then sit in the chair across from Hope

"Nothing Klaus didn't deserve" I go to sip the drink and smell a bit of an odd smell to it Hope watches me and I tilt my head

"Where are they?

she asks and I bring the drink back down I smirk "Somewhere that's not here"

"Please Ava I'm begging you to turn it back on and we can sort everything out " she grabs onto my hand that was laying on the desk

"Tell me Hope what's in my drink"

Her eyes widen and I smirk "You didn't think I wouldn't smell it, it smells like vervain and wolfsbane maybe a bit of something else?"

"I'm sorry I thought that if we could convince you"

"Well that failed and new ideas"

"It didn't fail actually" I look at her confused and then catch onto another heartbeat but it's too late because I feel a sting in my neck I quickly get up and see Lizzie holding a syringe.

I shake my head amused and sit back down as I start to feel weaker "I just spent an hour fighting your whole family and I got bested by the last Mikaelson and annoying witch..." my eyes start to flutter as I chuckle "...I knew I shouldn't have shown you mercy...I should have killed you like the rest of them" and that's when darkness overtakes me.

                               « « « « «

My eyes flutter open and a blinding light hits my face I slowly get up with a groan I'm on the ground chained to the ground but it looks like I can still move around a lot. Once I get up properly the whole gang walks in minus Kaleb but an annoying old man

Hope has a sad look on her face and looks to the floor maybe it was a bit mean to lie about her parents.

"So what happens now? You gonna torture me?"

Alaric "If needs be then we will"

I let out a loud dramatic laugh and then look back to Alaric with a natural face "You couldn't possibly comprehend the pain I've been through and you think I'll submit to you and this group of fools"

"Ava what we want is for you to turn it back on and we are willing to keep you here until that happens so everything can go back to normal"

I shake my head and walk around "So that's why you are here to get back to your school so let me tell you Alaric you will never get it I have a person who signed those papers too so you have to speak to them is well to get it back and they have strict instruction not to be seen"

"Ava you are locked in this cage you won't be able to get out so you will have no choice but to turn it back on"

I look around the cage "You really think this cage will hold me?"