First sight 🍬

your pov:
i just moved into this strange looking neighborhood, it seemed old but cool and creepy at the same time. i got to my new house and stared at it for a little. 'this is where my new life begins' i thought. i started to walk to my car and get my bags and carry them inside the house. i put some of the bags inside until i go out to grab more. i go outside to see two kids near my door, one in a pumpkin costume and one in a skeleton costume. "uhh hi?—" i said, "HI ARE YOU OUR NEW NEIGHBOR??" they said in sync which i thought was weird but i didnt care that much. "MY MOM TOLD ME THAT WE WERE GETTING A NEW NEIGHBOR SO RIGHT WHEN WE SAW YOU WE CAME OUT HERE TO SEE YOU!" the skeleton one said. "oh! well, thank you for taking time out of your day to say hi to me but i really have to unpack still— uhhh.." i said. "oh! sorry we didn't introduce ourselves. im pump and this is skid! who are you?" the pumpkin one said. 'those are weird names.. and it kinda matches their "costumes"? which was also weird as fuck' i thought. "right.. skid and pump.." i said quietly "well im Y/N! nice to meet you two!". "KIDS COME BACK INSIDE!!" i heard a voice calling out. "OK MOM!" "OK MISS LILA!" they both said and quickly ran to the house next to mine.
i was confused a little then shook it off. 'i wonder who this "lila" person is, she or he sounds nice." i continued grabbing boxes and bags from my car and repeated that step until there was no more bags or boxes. i started to unpack stuff for the living room.
what it looked like after:

'ah! so fucking cute!!!' i thought as i stared delightfully at the living room

i started to walk near the other boxes and grabbed the box labeled "bedroom" i carried it to my new bedroom and started unpacking everything one by one.
what it looked like after: