Chapter 15: "A lazy day"

Monday, March 19th:

I wake up to Rudy cooking breakfast at 10:30 in the morning.

"Good morningggg!" Rudy says in a singsong voice as he watches me walk to the kitchen.

"Morning." I say my voice still croaky getting a water from the fridge.

I walk over to Rudy at the stove & wrap my hands around his waist putting my head on his shoulder.

"What are you cooking?" I question.

"Eggs." Rudy answers.

"Okay." I say softly going back into make room to brush my hair & look decent.

By the time I come out of my room Rudy is placing our scrambled eggs on plates & making me toast knowing that's how I'll eat my eggs. I sit on the barstool watching Rudy as he gives me my plate sitting next to me. We discuss what we are going to do for today. Rudy planning on going to JD's apartment to hang out while I'll go to Drew's seeing who wants to hang. After talking to Rudy for a bit after breakfast I go back to my room to get ready for the day. Since I'm not really going to do anything probably just hang out with the cast mates I decided to just wear greyish white sweatpants with a black tank top. I put my Birkenstocks with the outfit & head to Drew's.

I make my way to their apartment & open the door knowing that it would be unlocked

I make my way to their apartment & open the door knowing that it would be unlocked. I walk inside & are greeted with Madison & Drew cleaning up their breakfast. I say hello to both of them going straight to the living room. It's kinda a lazy day for all of us. Me & Madison are in the living room binge watching 'Gossip Girl' on Netflix.

"Hey guys everyone is going to JD & Madelyn's apartment. Coming?" Drew says walking in from his room.

"Yeah." We both say in unison.

We turn off the tv & get our things to head to the others apartment. We all muck around on the elevator, Drew jumping in it scaring the shit out of me while Maddie just laughs at him. We all still laughing when we reach the apartment & head inside to see JD, Rudy, Chase, Madelyn sitting in the living room playing video games. We walk over greeting them with our presence while watching Rudy lose at a game to Mario Kart to JD.

We decide it would be a good idea sharing a joint around. Rudy is now tripping out playing Mario Kart surprising he is winning only because Chase is too busy laughing instead of playing. I head outside to roll another joint while Madelyn follows me. We sit on the lounges outside as she watches me roll the joint.

"You really good at that." Madelyn says giggling.

"So I've been told." I say laughing back at her.

"How do you get so good. I couldn't even if I tried." She says.

I sigh thinking about how I grew up. "Practise makes perfect I guess." I say with a smile.

I finish the joint passing it back & forth with each other laughing & talking about our new show getting excited. We go back inside to the others, I walk over to Madison & Rudy & push Rudy away so I can play Mario Kart. Rudy falls off the couch laughing everyone also laughing at him. We play fight about who is going to verse Maddie until he gives up knowing I wouldn't.

A few hours go by & we all go to our respected apartments to call it a night planning on doing something together within the next few days.