Chapter 6

'Thoughts'

(Confusion)

--????--

He flew and flew until he could hear the voice.

So loud and clear.

As he gets closer, he sees a place that has been destroyed beyond recognition, but he is more focused on the two silhouettes.

He lands just a few feet from them and can see them clearly. It was two men, but one of them was gravely injured. However, he couldn't help but focus on the other one that was clutching the other injured human. He observed them.

He took a small step forward, curious, but halted when he heard the man FAMILIAR! FAMILIAR! WHY WHY??— with a stoic expression speak.

"Raziel, what did I fucking say before we got separated?"

'What?'

"I told you to survive no matter what, and you and fucking do this."

"I had hoped you wouldn't be the one to find me... " Raziel? Me, ME, ME, THAT'S ME... I'm dying? I don't want to die—

He observed and saw the one calling his name look so furious. It was admittedly scary, and it made him sad for some reason.

                         Ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump...

The injured human? Raziel? coughed, Blood, blood, my blood? Hurts— and you saw the human with deep and beautiful brown eyes frown.

"It's... alright." The injured human (ITS ME! No? But why am I a human) breathed slowly, his lips twitching into the beginnings of a smile if not for the warning glare the other human gave him. No, it's not alright; you're leaving him! You- I'm dying and IM LEAVING HIM!!!!.

Raziel looked and flinched back; the beautiful brown eyes had turned vicious.

"I thought I told you to survive."

"That no matter what happens, if it's dangerous, you must run." I tried... I'm sorry, please don't be angry—

                        Ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump...

"Just stop talking, the other team is coming"  I won't make it...I love you, I'm sorry—

You could see them both holding each other tighter, as if they were afraid to let go.

"Hey, Rok Soo"

'Rok Soo? Is that this human's name?'  You leaned closer, almost beside them, trying to see the humans' faces.

"Remember" —cough blood, RED, deep breath— When I asked you if you ever cried?"

                       Ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump... ba-bump...

He took a deep breath and then replied quite bluntly. "No."

The injured human laughed, "Really?" —coughed again, blood spilling down, MY BLOOD!—

'His? Dying ...'  You knew the other human was dying, and for some reason, it saddened you.

"Don't talk anymore and just hang on." Rok Soo's voice was soft, almost as if it were pleading.