CHAP. 13 . . ☆

AHH! 1 more week before hua cheng and xie lian was about to get married! They both of them were so excited, and ofcourse so ready to spend the rest of their lives together! The both of them had already planned out everything for the wedding, everything was set and ready to go!

But one day, tragedy hit.

Xie lian was just about to buy some groceries since after he and hua cheng were married and already off to go to the Maldives for their honeymoon, he wouldn't be able to catch up with the groceries.

Just when xie lian was walking down the road, a bus driving at full speed hit him. Causing him to bleed out quickly

The bus driver immediately called an ambulance once xie lian had hit the hard concrete floor. When tr ambulance had arrived, xie lian had lost alot of blood, his chance of survival was 50/50.

50% coma

50% dead.

Once xie lian was in the emergency room, the staff called up hua cheng and told him what happened. Hua Cheng came rushing to the hospital, going past the speed limit.

Once hua cheng had reached the er, the staff informed hua cheng that xie lian was suffering brain damage and had lost alot of blood, his chance of survival was 50%

Hua cheng was in disbelief. 1 week before their wedding. ONE, FUCKING, WEEK. Why did this unfortunate event have to happen?.. why?..

A week had passed, the wedding was moved until who knows when! Xie lian was stuck in a coma. It's been MONTHS. The Doctors had informed hua cheng that if xie lian didn't wake up any time soon, they'd have to pull the plug.

Hua cheng was in shambles, his whole world fell apart, all he did was cry all day. The pain he felt was undescribable, all he felt was either numbness or sadness, no longer any type of happiness. His pain would never heal unless xie lian wakes up.

Day 152, 5 months had already passed.. haha! It's been.. so long, the doctors told hua cheng that they will pull the plug soon, maybe next week or so? Hua cheng had lost all hope. His heart was permanently broken, he couldn't feel anything anymore.

Day 158, a week had already passed. It was time. Before the doctors pull the plug, hua cheng hugs xie lian's soon to be dead body oh-so-tightly. He cried and cried on that body for hours on end, he couldn't stop until the doctors had to butt in.

Hua cheng's last words to xie lian were "My dearest beloved, I love you so much... You were and will always be my world... You matter so much to me. I will never forget that till the day I die! You have always been there for me... Through my worst.. my best... My everything! If only this fucking tragedy hadn't happened then we would've been together forever.. I'll forever love you, my dearest, xie lian.." hua cheng said sadly, trying desperately to pull himself together while the doctors count to 10

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

BBBBEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

the machine beeps. It was done. Xie lian was dead. There will no longer be any of that... Warm smile... Beautiful face... Kindhearted soul... No more of that braveness... No more of hua cheng's happiness...

Hua cheng felt numb, he didn't know what to feel anymore. He doesn't even know what his life would be like without HIS xie lian.. his beautiful, kindhearted, attractive xie lian... His whole world had crumpled like a piece of paper Infront of his own eyes.

Hua Cheng couldn't even form any tears anymore. His eyes were so dry from crying all day and night for xie lian.

After a week later, a funeral was hosted for xie lian. The people invited were.. shi qingxuan, xie lian's best friend, ming yi, shi qingxuan's wife, yin yu, hua cheng's best friend, and many others from xie lian's past such as Feng xin and Mu Qing.

Shi qingxuan cried her heart out. She couldn't believe her best friend of 15 years had died. Xie lian had been there for her through basically everything!

Everyone was sad. ESPECIALLY hua cheng and shi qingxuan, the both of them just cried. Cried, cried, cried.

Hua Cheng went up on stage to deliver a speech to his beloved that is now up in the sky

"As you may all know.. I'm hua cheng. Xie lian's husband, I know me and him weren't married when he had died but I don't care.

I just wanna say that, Gege was an amazing person. He was caring, talented, beautiful, kind, and friendly. His warm smile could comfort anyone yet it could hide so much. Gege was an amazing person to all of us, he cared for all of us and he made sure everyone mattered.

He had taught me how to love myself, to love others, to smile everyday, to be able to feel something once more, he had helped me through so much. I can't believe he is gone now... Gege, if you somehow hear this, I miss you. We all miss you." Hua cheng leaves the stage, it was finally shi qingxuan's turn to deliver a speech to her deceased best friend

Qingxuan sniffles "To my dearest best friend, xie lian. You have helped me through so much and I love and appreciate you for it, even when we were going through our toughest times, we were always there for eachother.. you mattered so much to me

We have been friends ever since we were 10 years old... We have been friends for so long.. haha! Were now both 25... We've been friends for 15 years.. I think?.. aha!.. you know me, xie lian.. I c-cant do maths!..

I miss you so much, xiexie! It hurts me so fucking much!.. you were such and amazing person, I love you so so so so so so so so so so much!... Why'd you have to leave so early.. i-i thought we both promised eachother that our kids will be best friends like us.. right?... Xie lian... I'll always miss you.." shi qingxuan leaves the stage and runs to her wife, crying hysterically

Hua Cheng whispers to himself "he used to be mine.. we both just didn't have enough time..." Before crying once more

                          The End.
          ─────── ʚ ♡ ɞ ───────
THE LAST LINE IS SO CRINGY IM SORRY!! Also, no happy endings.

I saw that this fanfic has 1.11k reads and I appreciate everyone who actually liked this fanficc!

Have a happy happy night/dayy! Love y'alllll