The Trip Back

A/N Taro is the Kid on Kankuro  and  he is a Beata 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kankuro: POV)

While Kiba was drunk at the bar Kankuro was holding his mutt in his arms saying "Why are you always drunk when you are in the wind/sand village? (IDK what village he lives in) "Well if you must know'' Kiba said trying not to slur his words "I miss my alpha." I wanted to kiss him but knowing how much that would turn him on I decided not to give in as he took his mate Kiba to their house and put him to sleep. The next day Kiba woke to a massive headache saying what happened while I gave him some tea and told him he got drunk and I took him out of the bar. He said thanks and I kissed him on his temple and said "Come on we have to go to your village for a mission." "Fine," Kiba said  I had everything ready and Kiba and Amakuaru and we left.

(Kiba: POV)

Damn, I'm lucky to have kankuro as a mate, I wonder when his rut is (A/N a rut is when an Alpha what's to fuck an or their omega and knot them aka get them pregnant and heat is when an omega wants to be fucked by their or an Alpha and wants to get pregnant.) "Hey babe when's your rut?" He answered with "Maybe 2 weeks from now and don't whatever you do COME IN OUR ROOM when I have a rut." "What? Why?" "Do you what to have kids now our when we want too." "But you may not like this but. I have my heat in about 2 weeks too." "Wait what I don't what to be away from you when you have your heat. What if I can take some pills that can-" "Stop your cute when you think by the way but what if I have condoms already their so if we do you just put one on." "I Guess that works but-" "No butts about it were doing it OK?" "Fine Love YOU" He said "I gave him a peck on the lips and said "Love you more doll boy" "For the last Fucking time there puppets." He screamed.

"Hey Kankro, why did you mate with me?"