💞|~ Steven/S!3v3n x GN Reader ~|💞

Art by: @/cyberkei_ (social Media not specified but could be on Twitter)

Steven is so cute omg such a cutie

F/c: fav colour

TWs: Mike dies, strangling, a bit of stalking

Enjoy <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

*CRACK*

Steven held Mikes limp body and not long after released it. He was laying dead on the ground, what brother could have done such an awful crime over their Pokemon? And how will he explain all of this to his dear love Y/n?

S!3v3n broke free from the MissingNo curse and snapped back into normal. He eyes were filled with fear and grief.

''N-No... I... I am so... so sorry..'' Steven mutters.

His hands were shaking, he broke down on the ground and started sobbing.

''I lost... E-everything... Miki...''

Steven cried while covering his face to muffle his cries. His mangled Charizard stood beside him, roaring in pain.

Despite the cries being muffled and the door being locked, someone heard the entire scene behind it.

.

3rd POV.

Y/n was walking down the lands of Pallet Town until they see a good old fellow of theirs, Jessy.

"Hey there Jessy! Long time no see?" Y/n waves at them.

"Oh! Hey there what's up Y/n?"

"Nothing interesting, just looking around for a specific pokemon around these parts and making my way to a store as well. What about you?"

"I'm searching for a Combee, apperantly there's a 25% chance you can catch one in this specific area."

"Good luck with that, dude."

While those two were talking, a figure was hiding and watching them. It was no other than Steven, Y/ns Boyfriend that went insane over the death of his Charizard Miki. He killed his brother Mike because Mike wanted Miki to fill up his Pokedex, but when they tried to trade her the trading machine glitched, causing the machines cables to wrap around Mikis neck and strangle her in the machine. Assuming it was all Mikes fault, Steven strangled him to death.

Now here he is, watching over his partner like a creep. Because of Mikis death Steven is scared that Y/n will leave him too, thus being jealous and obsessive over them all the time. He gets angry and jealous when anyone wants to talks to them.

"Well I'm going to get going now, it was nice to see you again Jessy."

"Same here. Message me when you can okay?"

"Sure. Bye bye now." y/n says and continues to walk forward.

Steven decides to sneakily stalk them just in case Y/n decides to talk to someone again.

Y/n goes in a store and looks around. They picked out some groceries and then they saw a cute Charizard plushie.

"...For Steven." They smiled and took it.

They went to buy the groceries and the plush and they put it in their backpack.

Steven was already home. He had nothing to do, he was just showering.

Y/n came back home. They put the groceries in kitchen and hid the Charizard plushie in theirs and Stevens room.

While Steven was showering, Y/n decided to make a tasty meal for both themselves and Steven to surprise him a little.