𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭

22nd May 1986
Lund, Sweden
"Kebab"
~
Joey and I had been dating for exactly 3 years now and we we're currently on the road. They were on their the final countdown tour and i followed along.
Joey and I met randomly in LA and since I didn't have any family I just followed him.
I was sat beside Tony whom was drumming with his fingers on the table in front of him.
"Can you please stop Tony?" I heard the singer groan making Tony mutter something inaudible.
"Come here y/n?" He said.
I walked over and sat beside my everything.
"What do you need?" I asked.
"To hold you" he smiled as he pulled me into him.

We finally arrived at the venue.
"I'm starving!" I yelled.
"Me too!" John L groaned.
"Well what do the kids want?" Joey asked.
I thought for a while until it came to mind.
"KEBAB" i yelled.
"Great, come on then!" He said as he put his hand on my waist and we walked to the Pizzeria.

I sat on the floor of the stage eating while looking at my handsome boyfriend.
"What are you looking at?" He chuckled.
"What's mine" I grinned.
"You are something else" he chuckled as he carried on with his food.
All six of us sat on the floor of the stage talking until soundcheck started.
I sat on the floor cheering them on.
I tried to imitate Johns guitar but the imitation was pure shit.

We walked backstage after soundcheck and right now I was laying on Joeys chest in their dressing room.
"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" I asked looking up from his chest.
All of the boys snickered.
"What?" He looked confused.
"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" I repeated myself.
"I don't know, I think you'd make a pretty cool worm?"
"Okay but would you still love me?"
"Yes" he chuckled.
"Good" I smiled as I gave him a kiss.

I stood beside the stage watching my world jump around making his massive head of hair fly everywhere.
I looked at them smiling knowing that they were my family now.
He always looked so happy whenever he was onstage it was almost indescribable.
He was jumping around with his mic stand.

They ended the song with Carrie. Joey looked at me from the side. He had written this after a argument we had which resulted in us breaking up for 2 months. We realised we couldn't stay away from each other we knew that we were born to be together.
A silent tear fell down my cheek as I saw his watery eyes looking at me.

They ended the song but didn't walk off stage.
"Tonight a very special someone has rocked my world for almost three exact years! So would y/n come onstage?" He said into the microphone.
I walked onstage hesitantly.
"You know me like no one else and we both know we can't stay separated for more then 2 hours" we chuckled in unison.
"So, I was wondering" he said with a smile as he got down on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth as my eyes started to tear up.
"Would you make me the happiest man on the earth and marry me?" He said with a smile.
I nodded unable to say anything.
He stood up and pulled me into a passionate kiss making the crowd go wild.
We pulled apart as he slid the diamond ring onto my finger.
"I love you so much y/n" he smiled.
"I love you too Joey" I smiled with tears of happiness running down my cheeks.
"Thank you Lund, you were amazing!" John L yelled into his mic.
Before I knew what was happening Joey threw me over his shoulder making me laugh as we walked off the stage.
The audience laughed when they saw joeys grin.

Let's just say that we had a great night ;)

~
🎸

/M