little trip

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

15:17

You finally got off your phone and started to get ready, you didn't want to go out but u had a headache and ran out of medicine so u had no choice but to go to the store.

You brushed your hair and put it in a messy bun, you got a random hoodie out your closet and just wore it over ur shirt (you pick a colour) since u couldn't be asked getting ready properly.

Anyways you already looked like shit so there was no point in even trying. 🤷‍♀️

You put your shoes and headphones on as you where heading out, your cat ran out of the house.

Normally he comes back late after he is out and scratches the door in the middle of the night.
😢

Who knows what he does, he probably has a roadman cat gang or something.

Anyways you locked your door and started heading to the nearest shop.

You could see some students coming back from school, you hoped no one from your school would see you like this.

You entered a pharmacy and picked out what you needed.

You got your medicine and u felt like having some snacks, so you went to the store that was right next to the pharmacy.

Good thing u lived near everything. 😢

You entered the store and went to the snack section and grabbed what you needed.

You than felt a hand on your shoulder and jumped a bit, you turned around to find a tall lady with purple hair.

"Oh hey ei" you didn't feel like speaking because your eyes felt heavy.

"Hello y/n, are you ok you look pale" she said with a worried expression

You smiled at her "yes I'm ok just a bit sick so I came and picked up some medicine anyways what r you doing here."

"Oh I just picked my brother from school and than we went to the store since he was begging for an energy drink, I also got some sweets for my self."

You wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying since u was abt to fall asleep.
"Oh that's cool anyways I'm gonna buy my stuff and head back home bye ei."
You hugged her bye and headed the other direction.

...

"Who is she." A small indigo male appeared but you didn't notice him since he was behind ei.

"She is my friend anyways let's go" ei said while picking out her sweets.

"Wow u have friends" the male said sarcastically but the women didn't seem to hear him

.....

You where heading back home than saw a rat in front of your door.

Wait it was your brother sitting outside playing with the cat.

He noticed your presence and began to open his mouth.

"Shut up pls"

"Damn I didn't even say anything, is this how ur gonna treat me" he said sarcastically.

You just ignored him and opened the door taking the medicine and started eating your snacks.

You went back to your room and fell on your bed passed out.

Hey guys 😊
Idk what to write
BUT I HAVE THOUGHT OF SOME IDEAS I'm just writing my ideas on note 😢
But anyways I feel a bit better idk 💔😡
I'll start the next chapter after my lil nap ok bye 😊

-manopano