Other Works

I've started a few new projects, so i would really appreciate if you check them out! 

Royally F*cked 

Magic was everything in Astricus . It was what differentiated the poor from the rich, the royal to the commoner. But for Lavinia Armertris it was just another inconvenience. Born without the ability to use magic to an impoverished family, Lavinia was adjusted to a life without it. 

That was until a surge of disappearances around the Kingdom Vespertine spread like wildfire. And then her mother disappears. Lavinia longs to find her mother again, but without her support, the family's debt lay heavy on her head. 

She had to find a job, and soon. Unfortunately for her, the only job going in these trying times is maid work for the Kingdoms royal family.

 The most powerful family in all four kingdoms. And where does she end up? Right under the Kingdom's master of magic, and only heir to the throne, Delvin Vespertine. The rumours surrounding him were viscous, he was a cold hearted killer, handsome as sin and just as deadly. No maid lasted a day under his control.

 But she would prove him wrong. Some things not adding up, the more she works for the royal family, the more she finds evidence that the royal family has to do with the disappearances. Lavinia is torn. Her mother or her growing feelings for the Magic Master, Prince Delvin

 Vespertine. Truth be told, Lavinia thinks she royally f**cked

"From now on Lavinia Armertris, your life is mine,"