Good Times

It was another beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Everything is going lively in Toad Town. All the Toads were walking around shopping, stopping by at cafés, busy with their businesses, or just chatting with each other. Toad and Toadette are carrying five pieces of stapled paper. These papers hold invitations to another Mario Party, and they are just three pages.

"This is going to be so exciting Toad!" Toadette exclaimed.

"I know Toadette. It's been a long time since they've been to the village." Toad said. "I couldn't keep track on how long it's been."

"Too long maybe." Toadette answered for him. "Do you think the village has changed?"

"Well, for one thing the village has a new name;" Toad said. "Mushroom Village Square. As for changed I think there will be one involving the minigames. Ever heard of Mt. Minigames?"

Toadette shook her head. "No I haven't. What's it about?"

"It sounds like a fun place." Toad answered. "All I know about it is that you can practice minigames and try out some challenges."

"That does sound like fun." Toadette agreed. "How many people are we inviting?"

"We are inviting 10 people this time." Toad answered. "We are inviting Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Birdo, Princess Rosalina, and Donkey Kong." He looks at Toadette who now has a sad smile. "Is something wrong?"

"It's just that I'm going to miss joining in on the party. Not as guides though. Remember our previous adventure?" Toadette asked.

Toad gasped. "I did. Our adventure through Mushroom Park to Bowser's chaos castle. I don't think Rosalina and Donkey Kong will be happy about us not joining them. What are we gonna say to them?"

"I don't know. We'll just have to tell them and hope for the best." Toadette answered sadly.

"Well," Toad continued, "let's hand out those invitations."

Toad and Toadette keep on walking. They stopped by Mushroom Castle and saw Peach and Daisy having tea and cake for their girl time. They took the invitations from the two mushrooms and gave them their acceptance. Next they went to Mario and Luigi's house, and knocked on the door. The two plumbers answered the door, and Toad and Toadette handed them their invitations. Mario and Luigi were both pumped up for another Mario Party. Toad and Toadette smiled and wished the brothers well. Toad and Toadette then travelled via warp pipe to Yoshi's Island; looking for one Yoshi in particular. What they didn't expect to find was Yoshi and Birdo having a picnic together with fruit to eat. They turned to the two mushroom people as they came closer to the couple. Toad and Toadette handed their invitations, and Yoshi and Birdo gave out a thumbs up. Toad and Toadette travelled through a warp pipe again and they found themselves in front of a mansion called the Wario Manor. They made it just in time too. Wario and Waluigi were about to exit the manor's gate. Probably for some other scheme they have in mind. Not wanting to interfere in whatever danger they could possibly put themselves into, Toad and Toadette tossed their invitations to the ground quickly and jumped back into the pipe. They can only hope Wario and Waluigi both noticed. They have two invitations left and they sat on a bench in front of a sports building to catch their breath. The sun was close to setting.

"Whew, that was a lot of work." Toadette breathed out.

"You can say that again." Toad said. "We only have two invitations left."

"Should we travel via warp pipe again?" Toadette asked. "I don't know about Rosalina but I know we could travel to the jungle there. Donkey Kong could still be there."

"Actually," a woman's voice spoke. "me and Donkey Kong are about to invite you two over for a round of badminton."

Toad and Toadette jumped in surprise to see the star princess Rosalina and the huge ape Donkey Kong holding up gym bags.