𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RULES

Be Kind
Don't be rude to us or the other applications. Rosy is making thearts about hurting y'all people. So y'all should be nice people.

Diversity
We need not commonly used face claims please. So we don't need any normal white face claims. We also need some black people to. We also need male. It's because we fucking love our males. No K-pop people please and thank you!

Stay Active
We need y'all to comment and star on the chapters people. We need y'all to stay active or we will have to report your account. We also need you to tell us if you can't stay active for a bit.

Organize Form
We need y'all to make sure the form is spaced out so we can read it. If we can't read the comment you will not be accepted into the applyfic.

Age Range
16-18 is the age range for the applyfic

VIPs
VIPs have the power to not do the passwords when needed. They have the power to make one to three oc's. I can't promise I will accept all of their oc's through. Don't be mad if you aren't on the link people!

Password
The password is to follow this account and CxffeeFxrFive  and Queen-Shuri  Post this on your message board and tag us in it! Your favorite Disney movie or TV show. Also your favorite Disney song.

Deadline
February 28

VIP
Juliette_LanaDR
Plxntsaremyfrixnds
_-Daddy_Vecnushko-_
-P-PETERPARK3R-