LADY OF GRACE

STALLION CASTLE

Lady Sussane Alfred Stallion, a slender body shaped prideful woman is definitely her name. A woman of great influence, a queen whose spoken words could be counted. She barely smiled but told lively jokes. A woman of great poise. Only daughter of Sir Benjamin, duke of Eden. Former wife of Lord Thomas.

She treasured, even more than her own kids, her freedom. She barely sat without crossing her legs. She looked nothing like a woman in her mid-40s. " Nurse Camille, please make me a fry-up" were her everyday constant words (FRY UP-breakfast of fried eggs, sausages, back bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread and black pudding with tea or coffee)

But despite her perfection, she had a great problem which for many years of her life never healed- GENOPHOBIA. During her years of marriage to her husband, sex was not permitted except during child planning. Poor Lord Thomas was permitted by his influential wife to have sexual relationships outside their marriage. But then, she also set his limits; NO EXTRA KIDS.

As soon as he violated her rule, she filed for divorce siting IRRECONCILIBLE DIFFERENCES, like she had been waiting all this while for this. After the end of their decade long marriage, she focused her attention on the family business. She also got custody of their kids. its been an extra 10 years since her divorce and she expressed zero interest in remarriage. Even her father had given up "Lady please yourself" He would say.

...she wondered curiously..........