JUST A GLANCE Part 2

Beautiful man(ADONIS)

Curiosity indeed the say kills the cat.....

Lady stallion remembered her meetings late. It definitely was a well known character of hers.

Though she was very dedicated to work, she always believed that a superior must arrive after her juniors. Once, she made her executives wait for an entire one hour before she showed up. No one dared question her character as she was not someone you walk up to unnecessarily.

It was a usual custom to accept new fresh intern yearly even though she usually ended up firing them within 2 or in cases of mercy, 3 months of their stay. She never recruited interns as official staffs. She favored Nepotism more than anything else but still referred to the Nepotism kids as "Incompetent Fools" behind and even in front of them.

During the recruit of 2015, she met the most "Beautiful man"

50 students were recruited, and amongst them was a literature major from Yale University New Haven. A tall tanned skin 24 year old. Dark brown eyes, pink lips,pompadour hair style with an athletic figure.

He barely talked and kept smiling. His dimples were only visible when he smiled.

"Ma'am, the recruits are here" her secretary informed her. She was as reluctant as anything slower than a tortoise. "Serve them tea and also keep them busy" she said as she attempted standing from her chair for the 5th time and fell back into her chair. "and as you leave, close door behind you" She concluded with a smile that appeared mischievous.

She came down 3 hours later and met everyone asleep including STALLION CASTLE Company's tour guide. She never wanted to go through the stress of trying to wake them up and turned to back to her office.

Just a few steps away, she bumped into him. " Good afternoon Ma'am" he greeted with a sharp smile. She was frozen beyond understanding. He walked past her almost immediately after greeting. He never noticed that she was speechless.

Who was he? ..she wondered curiously....