Bananisle

You have decided to go to an island you've never heard of.
Bananisle.
The name reminded you of bananas for obvious reasons. Maybe it didn't actually have to do with bananas, many names of countries were a bit misleading.
The plane would land tomorrow, which wasn't too far away. Actually, no one else was on the plane. The man piloting it didn't look the most professional. In a business, he would, but not as a pilot. He wore a white shirt, red tie, and black pants.
What you didn't notice at all was in the far back, there were four other people. You hadn't noticed them at all, actually.
They looked oddly familiar to your favorite band, Tally Hall. You frown. It wasn't like you completely expected them to be on a random flight you went on. They all even had their corresponding ties on. You start to doubt what you're seeing, but soon realize that you are on a plane with Tally Hall.
It's night now, so you choose to sleep, albeit the pure excitement of probably getting to meet the Tallies.

It's morning now.
You woke up just in time for the plane's arrival, something you're very proud of. Out of pure politeness, you allow the people behind you to exit. You guess that the plane is staying where it is, because Joe Hawley, the pilot, also leaves. You are very surprised at his flight skills.
Your surroundings are quite tropical. A beach full of palm trees and a pleasant looking ocean.
You're greeted by someone looking straight at you, little expression on his face.
Was he even a human? His mouth was quite beak-like, and his eyes bulged outward.
He pulls an object out of his pocket. A fresh banana. He holds it out directly in front of your face. You actually haven't eaten anything on the flight, so you accept it with gratitude.
It tastes better than any banana you've ever had. The man, who you are now going to refer to as the "Banana Man" for obvious reasons now, is either skipping or hopping away in a very graceful motion. You look over. There's a lone cage of five birds. Each of them match the ties of your favorite band. However, one of the birds are Steve Gallagher instead of Ross Federman. This angers you because you know absolutely nothing about Steve Gallagher due to his short appearance.
Whatever, you decide to not dwell too much on the fact. There's a sign above the "birds" that have human faces. It says "Zimbabwe Songbirds". You aren't even anywhere near Zimbabwe, actually.
They terrify you a bit, actually, due to how they somewhat actually look like the members of Tally Hall.
There was something that you didn't notice about your surroundings. It was sunset, but it was pretty dark out.
Night came in a matter of minutes. A large flame started to appear in the middle of the beach. The Banana Man has come back, and is now laying bunches of bananas around the fire. A large cloud has appeared directly over the fire. As he is circling the flame with bananas, he is loudly chanting different colors in Hawaiian. Your strong knowledge of other languages has come in handy.
You look over at the cage of the Zimbabwe Songbirds, and notice that the cage is empty. The birds are inhabiting five of the palm trees.
The Tallies have now arrived at the fire, sitting around it with joy and excitement.
"Come, join us," Andrew beckons softly. You smile and come over. Joe passes a banana over to you, but you don't eat it because the other members are simply holding it.
They start chanting names. You are a bit confused, because you need to know what names to chant. Dead people? Alive people?
Zubin scoots backwards and close to your ear. "Just yell out the names of long dead people that you love," he whispers as he goes back to his original spot.