SOTRY TIME!!1!1!1!!1

You are still puzzled. Maybe if you rearranged two letters, all of your problems would be solved.
The Banana Man introduced himself with pride, and as the name you knew him as. Why wouldn't he? He was literally a man that gave bananas.
Banana Man then goes on about why bananas are the best possible thing in the entire universe. You pay attention to his voice, only now noticing that it is incredibly deep.
When he is done speaking, Andrew begins. This is due to how he is the creator of the term, "sotry".
He talks about how he chose a green tie because of bananas in their unripened stage. This speech could be an entire essay, actually.
"Just remember—no one is better than you," he ends, quoting his own words from a song called The Whole World and You. You like that song very much, actually.
You look down at the banana you've been eating. How is it that you still haven't finished eating it? You started it a while ago.
Rob is talking now. He says that he is proud to be Tally Hall's yellow tie because a good banana is yellow.
His speech was fairly short in length, actually. The next person was Joe Hawley, who just gave praise purely to bananas and the Banana Man himself.
Zubin is next.
He said something very similar to Joe, something not too surprising. They all seemed to be here for a common reason.
Ross gave an entire speech about bongos, but somehow, in some way, related them to bananas.
The two objects do have the same first letter, though.
Afterwards, you all sit in silence and peace, listening to the crackling flame, the beautiful tune of the songbirds, and the light melody of Ross' bongos.
A smile appears on your face. You'd never had a better vacation than this.