Chapter 1 - Y/n Pov

"Jung Kook, Jung Kook, Jung Kook" the whole college shouted and cheered for the most handsome, dashing and hot guy of the university, Jeon Jungkook. Today there was a swimming competition between two colleges and the best swimmers took part, trying to win the trophy and make their college proud.

Jungkook was the best swimmer at my college, and also a little competitive, so he always tried his best to win and helped the college to gain more that 20 trophies every year. He was muscular and had a hot body that made many girls drool over him.

"Yeahhh" again the students yelled, excited more than ever, because Jungkook was about to reach the finishing line of the swimming pool. His biceps going in and out in the water, his toned legs moving swiftly, making him go faster. Everything was just perfect about him.

On the contrary, I didn't consider myself perfect. I didn't have the perfect, slim body every girl of my age had. I was different... I was chubby. Because of this I used to get bullied in elementary school, used to get separated from other girls because of my looks. In middle school many of my fake friends left me because I wasn't "cool" enough for them.
Then high school happened. I never made friends there. No one talked to me. I was like a dead body going there just to sit on my desk, attend classes and then go back home, without speaking a word.

Last year of high school, something changed. A boy came into my life, maybe my first love. He was a transferred student in my class. He noticed me the very first day he entered that school and tried to be friends with me, but I, remembering my past friendship experiences, always declined his efforts. But slowly, and eventually, I began to like him and started spending some time with him. One day, this new guy confessed his feelings to me, which left me shocked. No one ever liked me. No one ever wanted to be my boyfriend, but he? He insisted a lot, and finally I also decided to give him a chance.

At that time my life was getting new changes, I was experiencing new moments that I liked a lot until something happened on the prom night. The new guy, my boyfriend, took me to his house after the prom party, hoping to make a valuable move in our relationship. He told me how he wanted me, how he wanted to take things more seriously with me. But. I wasn't ready. Insecure of my body, my thick thighs, my unwanted curved, I rejected him and started crying.
Just one thing he said, before leaving me forever... " I hope you could see yourself from my eyes, because you're beautiful" After that night I never saw him again.

After highschool, I joined college and tried to move on. Even here I was the invisible girl, no-one noticed and no one talked to, but I was getting used to it, so it didn't bother me much... Or at least this was what I tried to tell myself.

Like the whole college, I was also watching the swimming competition. Wearing my black XL hoodie, I made myself comfortable on an empty seat in the last row. "Yeahh" the whole college shouted: yes, Jungkook won the competition. Soon after he got out of the swimming pool. He was smiling. His shirtless, wet chest, his wet shorts which hugged perfectly his thighs were making every single girl crazy. He politely bowed to everyone and went to receive the trophy.

All the hallways now had Jungkook's banners. Students kept shouting his name, when he entered the college building. He was smiling and consistently bowing to everyone.

After Jungkook's victory, I went to my class to grab my belongings, ready to go back home. I was crossing the hallway, when my shoulder bumped into someone. It was Jungkook. We both made eye contact. He smiled. I tried. Shit! Did I hit him hard? Why am I so clumsy? I mentally scolded myself, involuntarily pulling my large hoodie to cover my thighs.

Jungkook looked at me and bowed. I did the same and hastily went away. But luck wasn't at my side, because I bumped into someone again. This time was Yuna, college's most beautiful, slim, pretty, and intelligent girl. She was Jungkook's friend. "I'm so sorry" she immediately bowed to me and then went to Jungkook. "Congratulations buddy! So how can we celebrate this?" She asked, engulfing him in a warm hug. The guy gladly hugged her back, thanking her. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" His raspy voice spread in the hallway. Soon Taehyung and Hoseok, his friends, came to congratulate him. "Well we want a party" his friends asked him, excited.

I witnessed the scene from not too far. How I wished to have a bunch of friends, who stayed with me in my happy and sad moments. I tightly hugged my books, and after sighing, turned to go away. But my ears were still listening to their conversation." Yeah ... what about a pool party at your house Jungkook?" Yuna asked. "Okay everyone listen" Taehyung clapped his hands and grabbed everyone's attention "Jungkook is having a pool party at his place. Everyone is invited" As soon as his words left his mouth, everyone in the hallway started shouting Jungkook's name again.

Pool party, huh? I mentally asked myself and already started making fake scenarios of me, well in a slim version, inside Jungkook's pool. I imagined my slim imaginary body wrapped in a red bikini set, enjoying myself in the cold water. Unknowingly, I smiled.

Lost in my thoughts, I reached the university's gate and was about to step outside when someone tapped on my shoulder. I immediately turned thinking maybe it's a teacher who wanted to remind me something related to studies.

But to my surprise, it was Jungkook. "Hi" he waved his hand like a kid,while I just stared at him confused. "Hmm... tonight I'm having a pool party at my house. Would you like to come?" he politely asked.
I widened my eyes and immediately turned to go away again.