𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

Tae in the driver seat of his Porsche with a blunt between his fingers that he occasionally took drags of while
he was just taking a late night drive to clear his mind.

Ares music blasting through his speaker and Tae reciting the words as if the song was meant for him.

Ares was the only thing on his mind, he haven't called him yet so Tae was left with worrying about his lover and if he was holding up in the mental clinic.

He was hoping that the therapy and the treatment would work for him, he really wanted Ares to be able to enjoy the things he liked whenever he wanted to do despite if he's has a disorder.

He didn't like seeing Ares down, it made him feel down as well.

Tae heard his phone rung out causing him to immediately grab his phone out of his cupholder. Instantly thinking it was his boyfriend calling from the clinic and smacking his lips to see a unknown number calling him.

"Ugh." He rolled his eyes before answering his phone and bringing his phone up to his ear, "Yurr?" He spoke into his phone with a dry tone.

"Aye, Tae. Dis Ja." The basketball player voice came through the line, "Oh wassup Ja." He muttered before taking a drag of his blunt.

"You okay, friend?" Ja asked with crease eyebrows although Tae couldn't see him. Tae didn't sound like he was happy, he sounded a bit a down to Jazien.

"Aw, i'm thuggin'." He uttered quietly but Ja still heard him. "You sure?" Ja asked to receive a hum from Tae. "Mhm. I'm positive, just miss my folks." He sighed into the phone.

"Oh, you tryna hang? Das why I called you up but if you not up to it, we ain't got to— Nah, it's okay. I'm out anyways, send me yo lo foe'nem and i'll pull up on you." Tae told him, cutting him off and putting his blunt that was almost about to out anyway and licking over his lips.

"Shit, alright." Ja said before sending his location to Dazaí who looked at it, "Ight, i'm on da way."

After a twenty minute drive, Tae meet his arrival at nice ass Airbnb that had to cost money and parked in the huge driveway, "Goddamn." Tae uttered as he stepped out of his car and pushed the door.

As he walked up to the house and pulled his phone out of his designer sweatpants pocket and called 'Ja 🏀😎'
to tell him to get the door.