Brother...

I have 3 siblings: an older brother, me, and a younger brother.

My parents have died in a road accident and my brother is taking care of us. He works at a convenience store and always gives us delicious food from that store. My brother loves his siblings very much. He is a gentleman and very kind to others. I hope to have a man like my brother. He has such a handsome face too! Here are some pictures of him (the name of this actor is Kim Nam-Gil)

 He has such a handsome face too! Here are some pictures of him (the name of this actor is Kim Nam-Gil)

One day.

I saw a paper on my brother's desk and I read it with no guilt or shame. But when I read the paper... the sentence was very strange because my brother was not a rude person.

He takes great care of his language with older people or with his younger siblings. In the paper it was written "I only want her alone, not you. You are just a naughty person who is always in my way." but I ignored it because I thought my brother might like one woman but there are some other guys in his way.

But the sentence "a naughty person" is very strange to me. Why does he use the sentence "naughty"? IT'S WEIRD ISN'T IT??

Saturday, 28/1/23

My brother is off on Saturdays and Sundays and we will often spend time together. But today my friend invited me to her birthday party.

So I told my brother that I wanted to go to the party and he allowed it. I left the house at noon and came back at 3 pm because my friend's mother told me to rest for a while at her house. So I hung out at my friend's house and celebrated her birthday.

 So I hung out at my friend's house and celebrated her birthday

3 PM

I returned home after a few hours. When I opened the door, there was no one in the living room but the TV was still on. I called my older brother and younger brother but no one answered.

So I went to check the whole house but there was no one. My house has a basement but I don't dare to go there because my brother once told me that there is a ghost down there and it will pull me and I can't get out alive. But I dared to go there.

BASEMENT

Usually, the basement door is locked, but not today. I took my phone and turned on the flashlight to shine into the darkness. WHEN I WAS GOING DOWN THE STAIRS AND WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAIRS.. I WAS VERY SURPRISED WHEN I SAW...