3

Sana immediately stood on her knees and parting her legs wide then hid her face in pillow. She knew that it was her first chance of anal fuck and that also with such a big cock, so it was not going to be easy for her.

I put a generous amount of oil on her ass hole and inserting my finger, I lubricated her spinster with finger fucking. Then I drenched my own cock in oil, and put the tip on her ass opening.

As Sana felt the hot tip, touching her ass hole, she shuddered in fear and automatically tensed. I kept my cock head on her anal opening and lying on her back, took both her hanging boobs in my hands and started fondling them, and lovingly said,

"Sana! You are my darling Daughter- In- Law and I love you so much. Don't afraid, I will be gentle. Please relax and let me insert just the cockhead now. If you adjust to the size and allow, only then I will push it in, otherwise I will not inflict pain to my daughter and will not fuck you in ass. Please Beta, relax."

My words put her on ease and she relaxed. As soon as I felt her relaxing, I gave a big and powerful thrust and opening her brown wrinkled ass hole, my cock head went inside her ass.

Sana gave a painful shriek and started chanting OH OH OH .

My cock was really big for her and it was her first anal fucking. So I kept still and lying on her back, kept fondling her nipples with my thumbs and fingers and also started kissing her back. Sana had clenched her teeth and was trying to bear the pain in ass. But she was brave and didn't ask me to pull my cock out.

I was lying still, but kept the pressure of cock inside. I was doing pushing action, but not giving thrusts. Sana was tense, so her ass muscles were tight again, and my cock was wedged in her ass.

Her ass was so tight that it felt as if my cock was clutched in a vice. Her ass muscles were holding my cock like a tightest fist.

After some time, Sana relaxed as the pain in her ass has reduced and also I was not giving jerks or thrusts, so her ass hole got adjusted. Now as I was giving a continuous pressure on ass, so now my cock, very slowly, started slipping in her hole.

Sana could feel my cock going in her ass hole, but as it was so slow and also pain has reduced, so she kept silent.

I brought one hand down to her cunt and took her clit in my thumb and finger and started gently massaging it. Sana gave big moan of pleasure. I was happy that she liked it and was moaning in ecstasy.

Now I gave a big jerk and all of my cock went inside her ass and my public bones touched her buttocks.

As Sana felt my cock moving in and my front side touching her butts, she knew that the game is over and whole of cock is inside her ass hole.

She gave a moan mixed with pain and pleasure. It was more of relief that my cock was now fully inserted in her ass.

I kept still for sometime so that her ass may adjust to the big cock wedged in it. Then I started giving small thrusts and started fucking her with 2 inches of cock.

After 3-4 times, finding no resistance from Sana, I started fucking her ass with big and powerful strokes. Now I was pulling my cock, till only the tip was inside and then thrusting it fully in her. Sana was not feeling the pain or uneasiness now, and she had hidden her face in pillow and was moaning loudly.