s e v e n - part II

A/N: Yey I updated! Haven't you read the author's note on the last chapter? Because if not, you better read it because I have a very important announcement there! My notes are important so think about the hours of me typing and thinking of ideas on how to update then just being wasted by my readers. Please I just really need all of you to listen and read my author's note!

Enjoy!

--------•○•○•--------

If I was to be the very definition of a girl holding her breath for dear life then you are astoundingly correct.

I gawked at the amount of guys staring at me with lust and want. Eww, just... no.

I groaned mentally, if only guys were as hot as James.

James.

James.

How can I even stop my brain from thinking about him? God. Goodluck to myself.

I know that he's a stupid bastard, an egotistical jerk, cute, thoughtful, caring and... there you go again Nadine, from his worst traits to his good ones. Is that the best you've got?

Oh, shut up.

I held my ground and bowed my head, staring at my feet barely interested on their disgusting eyes checking my body out. I crossed my arms over my stomach, trying to cover my belly and other exposed skin. God! Why did I even bought this a year ago!

It was a moment of relief, finally! I enter the cottage we are in and the boys--for the first they saw me almost naked--stared in awe, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets and mouth making a perfect 'O' shape. Seriously?!

"Will you just quit and calm your testosterones!?" I shouted at them which happens to be the only thing that had slapped them out of their trance.

They held up their hands in surrender. "Sorry, Nadine. It's just that, we didn't expect for you to have that kind of body." Tom said, emphasizing the that. I stared at them in a look that says, 'are you kidding me right now?'.

Jennifer bumped her hip on my own and spoke, "Looking hot there, babe. Seems like the whole senior population is looking forward to have a score with you tonight." I stared at her for a good 3 seconds. Since when did she spoke like that?!

"Well, you better watch your back now then. Leeches are just around there somewhere." Josh mumbled, remembering that girls are also staring and hanging around at just outside the cottage.

I sighed, "Even if I wore these kinds of clothing, doesn't mean that I'll rush and have sex with the whole male population like any other sluts in our school are doing." I pointed out and they replied with a nod.

"Mhm... I highly doubt that, girl." Jessie mumbled to herself while exploring her phone. Not even realizing that we all heard it.

Then I thought, doesn't she trust me anymore?

I shook my head and refocused myself into the view of the place.

A gush of wind quickly hovers around the area making the plants and trees sway, some even making my hair flow onto my cheeks but I just tuck them back to my ear. Suddenly, even though the whole senior class is in catastrophe, I am in peace. Even though some boys are still staring at me.

I sigh a very long one and intake what was coming, happening, happened and what was yet to happen.

You were just thinking about James, though.