ARK

They all arrive at their destination as Genesis looks through the ship's window, seeing a giant sky scraper and looks in awe at what she's seeing.

Catherine: We're finally here.

Jack: Argh shit

Genesis: Oh my...by the goddess!

ARK, Scientific Professional and Students academy

Genesis: It's so big! How in the world did you people make such a

Genesis: It's so big! How in the world did you people make such a...giant glass metal castle?! Hold on, they're not called castle anymore Jack said, what were they called again? Sky something-

Jack: Skyscrapers.

Genesis: Skyscrapers! Does your Mother rule this building?

Catherine: Not really but she is the most smartest scientist ever! She's done lots of things that made the military involved, plus she's pretty much the only one who knows how to speak Sangheili language and has Covenant tech!

Genesis: Wow you seem excited about seeing her!

Catherine: Excited?! Hahaha! No, I'm definitely not excited to see her since she has her favorite.

Genesis: Favorite?

Jack: She's talking about Elizabeth. Of course I don't care about satisfying our Mom but Catherine tries her best.

Genesis: Elizabeth? Oooh, your big sister! Is this like a sibling competition?

Jack and Catherine: HELL NO!

Catherine: I SWEAR WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH I'M GONNA SMART THE FUCK OUTTA HER AND KNOCK HER OUT SO I CAN EXPIREMENT ON HER!!

Genesis and Max look at her in fear after hearing her say the most ridiculous and scariest thing ever but Jack doesn't get surprised since he's used to her temper and creepiness.

Jack: Now I can see why she has a favorite.

Catherine: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, let's just get this over with and not be here for too long!!