11. 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

SECRETS

2x01 𖦹𖦹𖦹 OMEGA

2x01 𖦹𖦹𖦹 OMEGA

For the past few days, Maddie had been practically living in the hospital. She refused to leave her sister's side. The only thing that could even get her to consider leaving was the fact that their mom called their father.

And he was nothing if not insufferable.

"Do you need help getting in the shower?" he asked, as Lydia made her way out of bed. "Maybe if I was four," Lydia said walking past him. "And still taking bubble baths."

Maddie smirked at the exasperated look on their dad's face. "She gets the attitude from you," he said, looking at her.

"And where do you think I get it from?" she asked him, setting down the magazine she had. "I'm going to grab a coffee," she said, not bothering to ask if he wanted something.

When she left the room she was surprised to see Stiles, asleep, in the most uncomfortable position ever on the hospital chairs.

She turned and got Melissa's attention who was looking through some files. "Has he been here all night?" she asked. Melissa laughed as she looked at him.

"He's been here all weekend."

"Of course" Maddie mumbled, thinking that at least someone was there for her. She couldn't help but think about Derek as she walked to the coffee machine.

She had absolutely no idea where he had been the last few days. He texted a few times, asking about Lydia but that was it. Maddie knew why he was upset and understood.

He said he needed space. But she hated the uncertainty that came along with it. Not knowing if he hated her or even wanted to be with her anymore.

She hated that he wasn't by her side as she tried to figure out if Lydia was indeed turning into...something.

Suddenly a piercing scream rang through the hospital halls and Maddie dropped her coffee on the floor. "Lydia!" she shouted, racing back to her sister's room.

Melissa, Stiles, and her dad all came rushing in at the same time, all of them shouting for Lydia. Maddie rushed into the bathroom, Stiles right behind her, but found it empty.

The water in the shower was still running and the bathtub was overflowing. She glanced at Stiles who was looking out the window and had the same thought.

Lydia climbed out the window. She was gone.

Stiles called his dad and Maddie called Tristan, both of them getting to the hospital in record time.

However, they were just as confused as everyone else.

"Naked? As in nude?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing but yes as far we know she left here clothing optional," Melissa said.