Chapter 4

I teleported to Wanda's location, which was a secret room that was in Strucker's base. She was behind Stark and bending her fingers in odd motions. Red chaos energy was radiating from her finger tips, the same color of Tony's eyes. He stood ridged and still with a bead of sweat forming on his brow. He was taking in shallow ragged breaths as he was in Wanda's fear scape. Pietro appeared beside me and Wanda to my right. Pietro took a step towards Stark but I held him back with some of my sand. To my surprise, a smile was growing on his lips, "You're just going to let him take it." Wanda and I smirked as Stark grabbed the scepter with the help of one of his mechanical hands.

"We're done here. Let's go." I whispered. Wanda nodded and grabbed onto Pietro who sped away. I lingered for a moment in the shadows as Stark spoke into his earpiece. I was almost tempted to go with them, to lead him in the desired direction. Almost. I then created a small amount of golden sand to amuse myself. But, the golden illuminated my position and I then realized that Stark was staring at me. "You're one of the enhanced aren't you?" He asked. I shrank back into the shadows and growled, "Leave me be Stark." He rolled his eyes, "What did I do to make you so cranky?" I stepped forward, to allow him to see my full form. I created some sand and created a model of the shell that collapsed the Maximoff's apartment building. As soon as I created the model, Stark's eyes widened slightly. I smiled, "This is what you did Tony Stark." I then teleported to were Pietro and Wanda were.