CHAPTER 1

ORDINARY DOG,       ORDINARY LIFE

My name is Stilton. I'm what people call a golden retriever, or more specifically, a dog. I live with my mom, dad and my big brother Charlie. There humans. You see, everyday, when it hits around 6:00 AM Charlie wakes up from his puffy bed, and eats breakfast. After that, he gets changed into some weird looking clothes, he always calls it a 'School Uniform.' He always looks uncomfortable wearing it, so I try rip it off, but mum yells at me when I do.

It all started on 2027th of January-tober, atleast, that's what I think you call it.. Charlie was getting ready as usual, he left the house and got on a bright colored bus. It was raining white, foam. But this foam was super small, and melted as soon as sunlight hits it. Anyways, when he got on the bus, I was playing in the white foam. He said goodbye to me as always, but mum called me in. As I got in the house, Dad lead me upstairs into the bathroom, but I like to call it the Hell-Place. Mainly its because I take baths here. Speaking of baths, he turned on the tap and signalled me to jump in. Most of the time, Charlie is there to calm me down. But he wasn't, I had to find him before I get my fur cleaned, so doing that, I ran downstairs and jumped through the doggy-flap door and ran down the path, it was quite hard to do so, since the white foam was so thick and covered around 5 paws on top of each other tall. But then, I could see the bus at the big red light.

I ran over to it, but the big red light suddenly appeared to be green, it began to leave. I saw it go down the road where Charlie's friend Miles lives. I don't know what went through my mind while doing this, but all I could think about was me  getting Charlie to pet me while Dad washed my fur.