CHAPTER 2

MONSTERS IN THE TREES.

As I followed the the bus closer and closer to Miles House, I noticed that it didn't stop. But kept going, as did I. The further I went, the more I felt like my paws were to stop working, but they kept moving.

A couple minutes have passed, the white foam is as tall as my legs at this point.

Suddenly, they took a sharp turn into the dark forest. I have always been afraid to enter the dark forest, that's because it has monsters inside..

I was about to turn around, but then I remembered I need Charlie for my bath.

Being the brave dog I am, I ran straight into the forest. As expected, it was as scary as I remember.
The first time I was here, there was a big 'BANG' and then a loud roar. But I didn't hear any of that this time, perhaps I was lucky.

As I walked along the path, I saw a rabbit run beside me. Like any dog would do, I chased it. Rabbits are
Pretty fast. But so am I. The rabbit run under and out of the log, I jumped over it, lagging behind.

It was about 30 seconds later until I had heard the same roar from before. I looked around, there was nothing to be seen, I slowly walked forward, until.. 'ROOAAARR' A very loud puffy creature appeared in front of me. It was brown, had large sharp teeth. And it's breath smelled of fish. I turned to run away, as I did I saw an exit to my right. As I got out, I ran down to the black trail, pushing myself through the white foam.

I had decided to rest under a bus stopper, it was cold, and I was wet. My paws were numb and frozen, I couldn't breath through my icy nose, I thought I wouldn't make it.

My vision was blurry, then I blacked out, but I awoke a little later, still my vision was blurry, but two people were there. They said, " Don't worry mate, we'll help you out"