~chapter 5~

Flashback (3 months ago )

Taehyung : i gave you five moths ...

Mr lee : i promise i will give just give me one more month .

Taehyung : just 1 month more .

When he was going to leave mr lee house he saw a beautiful girl coming inside the house. she bumped into me . She was wearing too short skirt. is she a slut ( he mumbled)

Y/n : uncle who are you ??

(he was wearing black masks and a full black outfit )

Mr lee : sorry she is my daughter . ( he give death glares to y/n ) 

Y/n was licking lollipop . she has extra in her hand so she give it to him .

y/n : do u want it ?? ( she give his lollipop to taehyung )

Taehyung by mistake touched her hand he feel weird feeling in his stomach . But then he left the house . 

Taehyung pov :

god she is too beautiful . But fuck ! she was wearing too small outfit . is she a slut ? no she can't she looks too innocent . 

Taehyung : i want every information of Mr lee daughter .

Men 1 : okh sir 

* skip after 3 days *

men1 : sir may i come inside ?

Taehyung : yes 

Men 1 : sir her name is Y/n . she is 18 years old . she study in xxx college . she don't have any friend in girls . she have only one friend yeonjun . She likes to wear revealing clothes. she is too innocent + childish 

Taehyung : oh okh 

Taehyung pov :

 so my doll study in xxx school . Once come to me i promise i will not allow her to wear revealing dresses . I want to see her under me moaning my name when blood will come out from her small hole . God she will look to sexy . I NEED HER . I WANT HER .

Author pov : 

from that day he started chasing y/n like a crazy lover . He is getting OBSESSED with her . He didn't tell about this to bts because he thought what they will think about him .  So he kept as a secret and waited for a right time . 

*flashback ends*

Present 

Taehyung : so this was ....umm you got it now .

Suga: you love her too much .

Jungkook : so finally someone is in love .

 This is obsession he love her but he is obsessed with her which will ruin her life . jin thought