My Headcanon AU

Remember, this is only my opinions and they're not intended to hurt someone who thinks differently.

Indie Girls💙💜🤎

Michelle🌺:

* Is actually one of a Coopers. (Amanda's hair was pink before)

* Her favorite sweet is white chocolate.

* Can only cook noodles.

* Is older than Julia on a few hours (since they have a birthday together)

* Her short hair is actually a hairstyle as we saw in 7th episode.

* Afraid of lightning (Mostly it's sound) - Astraphobia

Lilith👾:

* Fan of blueberries.

* Despite all her sensitivity and vulnerability she's the oldest student in the institute (3 months older than other students)

* Cares about Michelle as if the pink haired girl was her younger sister.

* Unlike being afraid of public presentation (socialphobia), she is also afraid of darkness (but that's really rare and mostly triggered due to nightmares since she's kinda superstitious)

* She doesn't hate Austin even though she has fights with him because of his behaviour in the past. (That's typical siblings for ya)

* Also has sibling-like relationship with Sam.

* Not interested in relationship (Canon AU) / Bisexual (Fanon AU)

* Not bad at cooking regular meals.

Tasha🌟:

* Is a bit older than Michelle but younger than Lilith.

* A fan of pistachios.

* Afraid of losing ones she cherish.

* Can cook more than noodles.

Beautiful People 💛❤🤍

Julia💟:

* Also decent in cooking basic meals.

* Isn't adopted but turned into an antihero still because she bullied her long lost sister.

* Even after she changed she still has fights with Michelle that now always end with apologies and laughing. (They're not that serious)

* Isn't obsessive over Will since they are dating so she allows Michelle to talk with him.

* Hasn't made peace with her horse Queen fully, but at least they can work together most of the time.

* Fan of strawberries and raspberries.

* Can still get angry easily.

Rita🎀:

* Bad at cooking, but great at baking.

* Afraid of looking weak or being useless in eyes of her friends. One of the reasons why she lies a lot.

* Tsundere as hell.

* The smartest member of the team like Lilith.

* Not interested in relationship (Canon AU) / Lesbian (Fanon AU)

* Half Korean, Half American. (Can speak Korean well like English)

* Mostly prefers pretzels out of baked food.

* Has made peace with her past friends and their team brought back for better goals.

Dory💤:

* Is a bit more mature now.

* Out of all members of Indie Girls and Beautiful People she's a master chef. (Canon)

* Loves cheesecake.

* Not interested in the relationship.

* May be a good babysitter. (Well better than Tasha at least)

Okay, that's all headcanons. While I'll be working on rewritten ver of Michelle's Biggest Fear, you can request me a scenario with Beautiful People or Indie Girls in the comments.