(⏸) Astraphobia 1

The story takes place after the sixth episode.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Astraphobia is a phobia of thunderstorm. Nobody experienced this phobia in the institute, except for Michelle. Michelle was kind and caring, but she was also pretty tough and clever. She wasn't fearing anything that much other than a lightning that you could easily hide from, the noise was scaring her the most. After more than six days of fitting in the elite and popular campus, Michelle already forgot how will she control her emotions over a thunderstorm and one day, she was sleeping peacefully, it was 2 AM, but then suddenly a lighting struck down waking the newbie up. Michelle immediately sat straight up in bed with a gasp, not understanding what happened at first. "What..what was that?" Michelle asks out loud. Suddenly, another lightning strike came down just as she said those words, Michelle crawled back in fear as she saw a storm outside the window, she looked around shaking violently. She didn't wanted to wake the girls up so she tried calming herself down, "It's alright Michelle, it's only a simple thunderstorm, you're safe in here." Michelle kept whispering in her mind "There's nothing to panic about." while she calmed herself down, she tried going back to sleep but she was failing miserably. She heard keyboard sounds nearby and decided to walk to the source of the noise and realized it came from Lilith's room, Michelle slightly opened the door. It seemed like Lilith was talking with someone, "I had send some ideas of your robot, hope they will be useful."

"Alright, thanks Lilith. I don't know what would I be doing without your help." Came a voice from her laptop.

"You're welcome. But now I need to get some sleep."

"Okay, good night Lilith, and thanks again."

"Good night."

Lilith ended the call and closed the laptop. She flinched as she saw Michelle standing close to her door.

"Oh! Uh.. Sorry Michelle, I must have woke you up didn't I?" Lilith asked apologetically.

"Don't worry, it's not you that woke me up.." Michelle said as her face turned red from embarrassment. "Can I sit with you?" she added timidly.

"Of course. Have a seat." Lilith smiled and made space for Michelle. The latter nod and sat next to her.

"So why did you woke up?"

"It's..It's lighting. What about you? I saw you getting ready for bed just like we did."

"Just as same as you. I bet other students may have woke up too, but some are just unable to wake up to anything at night, like Tasha for example."

Michelle giggled a bit, "Really?"

"Yeah. That's why she was the first one to wake up at morning before you." Lilith stated as she removed the glasses and put them on the table.

"I can see that." Michelle nodded slowly looking down at the ground. Then, a lighting struck down again. Michelle shut her eyes and covered her ears.

"Michelle."

"I'm fine..I'm totally fine..."

"You don't seem like it. You seem like you're having an anxiety."

Michelle took a chance and lied, "Maybe I do have some s-sort of an anxiety.. I don't know where it came from."

"You're shaking a lot, your breath is fast and your eyes are wide open. You do have a panic attack."

Michelle looked away whimpering quietly. Lilith sighed and patted her back gently, "Michelle, look at me."

Michelle looked at Lilith's violet eyes.

"Is it because of the weather?"

Michelle's lips started to shake as well as her hands.