Chapter III ((Part 2))

After the drama, and the blood being splattered everywhere, next up was Nakime and Daki. They had just started 5 minutes ago, and the round was almost over already. "WHAAAT!? B-BUT!! WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Daki wailed and stomped her feet after Nakime had made her last move after about 6 more minutes passed  and she won. "NO FAIR!!!" Daki shouted as she stood up and ran to Gyutaro who hugged her as she rambled on about how Nakime had 'cheated'. Nakime didn't seem bothered, although you knew you'd be if Daki was claiming you cheated. That was, if you guys were paired together. "OK! Next up, is Y/N and Lex!" Ori shouted as you got over to the table where the chess game was set up. You seemed excited, while Lex had a smirk on her face, ready to win.

After like, 15 minutes things started to get serious. Lex was focusing on the game, getting ready to win. You, however, looked like you were going to flip the board. "I swear, if you win I will flip this board." You stated. Ori laughed a little at your comment, but shortly after you said that Lex had won. "DAMN IT!!!" You screamed as Lex and Ori laughed at your reaction. You stomped off to get yourself a bag of chips to have a snack. After that round, Rui and Gyutaro had decided to not play after all, and Muzan and Kokushibu had already gone, and Muzan won. Now, everything went back to being awkward. "Umm...anyone want me to order some pizza for lunch?" You asked as Ori jumped up and raised there hand. "Me, meee!" They said enthusiastically. "Alright, I'll get 2 plain cheese pizzas, and 2 pepperoni, both large pizzas. That sound good?" You glanced over at Ori who nodded their head.

You ordered the pizzas and had grabbed some money from your wallet to pay. Ori and Lex went back to talking while the demons just kinda sat there. "Hey, Ori?" You turned towards them as they looked over at you. "Yeah, what's up Y/N?" They asked you. "You wanna turn on something? Maybe a horror movie or just anything?" You asked. They nodded at you and grabbed the remote going to Netflix and getting ready to put on a movie, but Rui stood up and walked towards them. "What's a movie?" He asked looking at them confused. "Oh, well it's like a series of moving pictures that also have sound! I know you guys didn't have it back then, but I'm sure you'll like it!" They replied smiling at him. He looked at them one last time and went to sit down.

"Hey, Y/N? Can we watch Coraline?" They asked you as they got onto their Netflix account and searched it up. "Sure, It doesn't matter!" You responded. They turned on Coraline and kinda sat in the kitchen watching it while some of the others were watching as well. Muzan more interested in reading the Stephen King books that Ori had laying on the floor, and Kokushibu was sitting in-between Akaza and Doma in order to prevent another bloody brawl. There was a knock at the door so you pulled out the money and answered the door. "I have 2 large cheese pizzas, and 2 large pepperoni pizzas, that right?" The girl who had the pizza asked you. "Yep! Here's the cash, and keep the change!" You responded. She smiled at you and handed you the pizzas, then proceeded to leave. 

"Guys! I have the pizzas!" You shouted. Ori had instantly zoomed to the kitchen and grabbed themselves a plate. You laughed at how excited your friend seemed to be as they grabbed two slices and left the kitchen. Lex was the second one to grab a plate and get some pizza, and after that the rest did the same. Daki looked at it disgusted. "Why does it look so...gross!? It looks so disgusting!" She whined. Everyone else was eating, besides Daki who was still whining. "Daki, just eat! It's food, so either eat it or starve!" You said rolling your eyes. She glared at you and scoffed. "Onii-Chan! Don't let them boss me around!" She said looking at Gyutaro. "Just eat, and stop whining please. I don't want you to starve." He said looking at her. Daki huffed but listened to her brother and ate.

Coraline was still playing, and was almost halfway through. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, and Ori was definitely happy. The movie was finished, and everyone was having a good time watching one movie after the other. It was really fun for everyone, and Lex got an idea. "Hey, since it's almost dark out why don't we go to the movie theater and watch M3GAN?" She suggested. Ori jumped up and started squealing. "YES!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH THAT HORROR MOVIE!" Lex and you laughed, but you quickly realized something."How are we gonna go out when people are gonna question how they're dressed? And why one of them has six eyes!?" You said. "We do have the ability to hide as humans you know." Muzan said as he looked over at you. "Wait...WHAT!?" Ori said confused. "Oh. Okay then, we just have to find them clothes to wear!" You said. Ori had grabbed some spare clothes from the spare dresser you had in your room. "I'll get some clothes for the guys, Lex you do the other half of the guys, and Y/N can get Nakime and Daki some clothes!" Ori said, rushing up the stairs to your room, as Lex followed closely behind them. You had gone to the spare bedroom downstairs, and had got Nakime and Daki some clothes. "Nakime you can change first! The restrooms that way!" You said. Nakime nodded her head and changed. "Daki, here's some outfits to choose from! Choose what you like, and then you can change!" You said. Nakime came out dressed in a black dress that also had spaghetti straps.
"You look lovely Nakime!" You smiled brightly as Daki grabbed the outfit she chose and changed. Not even a minute later, Daki stepped out wearing a rather bright pink top with a pair of bell bottom jeans you forgot you had. "I look fabulous, don't I?" Daki said. "I forgot I had that." You muttered. "Alright girls, let's head back upstairs!" You said. You and them headed back upstairs to see everyone else dressed and ready to go. You had a huge smile on your face. "Who's ready to go!?" You looked at everyone as they started heading out the door.

_______

Heya, Ori here again!
How's the story so far?
Lmk in the comments! And thanks for those reading this story, love you all!
^^
_______