Every Lover's got a Little Dagger in their Hand

Inspired by Fall Out Boy's new single "Love From The Other Side"

All Juniper Time wanted was love. She craved it with every ounce of her being. Juniper tried everything in the book called romance to find love. In the end, she always failed; that is until she met Taylor Adams.

Taylor was always in love. Every week it seemed like she was falling for someone new. There was never a dull moment in Taylor's love life. So when Taylor met Juniper it was love at first sight, some may say.

They met at a bar one fall evening. Even though there were around fifty people on the dance floor Juniper and Taylor made eye contact. Once their eyes met they both knew there was something there. Juniper walked around the dancing drunk people to hopefully make conversation with Taylor. Once Juniper arrived conversation started instantly.

The conversation the two had was very friendly with a touch of flirting. Both women enjoyed each other's company on that chilly fall night. So much so that they decided to exchange numbers.

Over the passing two days, Juniper would text Taylor every detail of her day. Taylor would respond with how her day went. On the third day, Taylor asked Juniper on a date.

The date went well, both girls flirted with each other to see who would get the reddest in the face. At the end of the date, Taylor made a move that would change everything.

Juniper was not expecting Taylor to kiss her after only four days of knowing one another, but she didn't mind and kissed back. The two parted ways both with smiles on their face.

After that night things escalated. Juniper and Taylor would text and call what seemed like every hour for the next two days. On the seventh day, and second date, things shifted.

Everything seemed normal until around the end of the date were the two would part ways.

"Why don't you come back to my car for a few minutes? I have a surprise for you." Taylor asked Juniper. Juniper agreed into following Taylor to her car.

When the pair arrived Taylor pushed Juniper against the back door and kissed her hard. This kiss was nothing like the one they shared on the first date. This one was aggressive and forceful.

Taylor pulled back and looked at Juniper before reaching behind her back. Juniper looked frightened, she had no idea what was happening or what caused Taylor to act like this.

Taylor pulled out from behind her a small dagger. Juniper was too in shock to do anything.

"I am sorry beautiful, but I have to do this. You see, I never stay with someone for more than one week," With that said Taylor stabbed Juniper twelve times in the middle of her chest.