The secret place

Back in the summer, I moved to my dad's place, Sweet LandPark, the loveliest village on the plain, It was the final year of high school, and looking for starting a new life since in my area wasn't much to do, I don't know I can't figure that out that time, I spent time with my cousin that lives with my dad, Bella. She was so wonderful. At the village, I felt time and life moved slower. It was a small village and there were fields and meadows and woods all around it. As soon as I climb the woods that cover the view, I could see some of these. But mere seeing from a distance did not satisfy her; I longed to go alone far into the fields and hear the birds singing, the brooks tinkling, and the wind rustling through the corn, warm earth and flowers and grasses, and to stand and gaze where no one could see me.
"This is so beautiful," I said.
I took out my shoes, and dance in the grass. I run back to tell my cousin what I just find.
My cousin was helping my dad to sell his harvested corn to sell to the market. So I tell her.
"Hey, I found the secret place near the woods behind the house."
"What? It is forbidden for us to go there, you know? if your dad finds out we will be dead." Bella said
"What is wrong with that place?"
"I don't know and I don't want to find out what happen, can you help me with the corns instead of bothering me?"
I left confused and give hand to my cousin.
In the afternoon where we go to sell the corn at the market. As soon as we got to the market, we meet a boy who work at the market. He comes to help to bring the corns inside and introduces himself as Nick Lived across the village.
"Do you guys come from here?" Nick said
So I answered, "No, but she is, why?"
the guy just say "nah, you look like not from here".
I said, "What do you mean?"
Nothing, we haven't seen blonde since back then where..."
His friend come to interrupt him
Hey, Nick what takes you so long, people waiting in the line
Oh, nothing, sorry about that.
I was leaving with confused, im trying to ask my cousin but she seem doesn't know much.
In the night, while I was talking to my cousin, I found a picture in an old book in my room that look like the secret place that I found this morning. I go to tell her,
"This is the place that I've talked to you about this morning. Beautiful isn't it?"
Wow, this is beyond beautiful, where did you find this picture?
It was just in the old book right there.
So I also grabbed the book, and it was a diary but the book is so old and ripped, so we can't read clearly.
In the picture, it said, "Beauty comes from the inside." We left to wonder about that, so we promise to go check in the morning.
In the morning of drowsy calm, Where my father was still asleep, we sneak out. Climb the woods.
We were left amazed by the view of a paradise of beauty, we watched the tree, the rooks, and the clouds upon the breeze. While the sun is set. We were swaying like the trees. While the birds start singing.
We were smiling at each other amazed at what just we see. "We just had the best night ever."
In the next day, we were helping my dad with the corns, I asked my father.
"Dad, did you know what's behind the woods back our house?"
"Yeah, it was just a tree, Why?"
"Nothing I was wondering behind that woods"
"Don't even think about it, it was just trees."
I'm sure that my father didn't want me to know about my secret place.
So in the afternoon, when we go to the market to sell, we meet Nick and I asked him.
"Do you know what is behind the woods that cover the view behind my field father?"
"No, Why......?"
"Oh nothing, since you are from here maybe you know about the history behind that."
"Unfortunately, I don't know much about that, besides when I and my friends tried to go there, your father scares me about someone that lost that never come back. I mean I wasn't buy it but he seem so upset when we tried to climd that woods.
Once again I left to wondering why my father try to hide something."
So, I tell Nick that me and my cousin yesterday just go there, it was paradise of beauty, you will leave amazed when you see it.
"I don't believe you." Nick said
"Well, I just tell you, maybe tomorrow morning you can come with us."
"I don't know about that"
"Okay, so I said when was the last time you have fun? And leave."
In the morning Nick was waiting outside from our house, but unfortunately, he sees nothing but dark, suddenly he meets my father.
"Waiting for someone boy? My father asked him"
"No, I was just....... Nick left speechless
"I know who you are, the boy who tried to climb that woods before"
"No, it wasn't me...maybe you got the wrong person
My father keep pushing asking what are u doing here?"
So, Nick left with disappointed, as we looking at the window of the bedroom.
As nick got to the Market, his friend just ask him, "what's wrong Nick? Why so gloomy?"
"I tried to climb that woods again, the girls that come here yesterday, they went there and she said a paradise of beauty."
"Oh, no way, they just went there Nick? did they just trap you to meet that man so he can scold you.
I don't know, I'm so upset right now. I met him and tell me to go away."
"So sorry anyway, I know you have been wondering all along what's behind that woods. But I tell you it seems impossible since that man guards that woods."
"Yeah I know"
"Well, what are you gonna do about it, Nick?"