5. Better

JYP -
okay big announcement but as of today no more relationship's because it's distracting them for work and most importantly I've gone bankrupt. !

So what happens now you may ask well I can tell you y'all better save those tears and keep them in your pocket and simmer for a time when you're really gonna need them you all relationship and marriage commitment whatever they said that y'all have going on and right here and right now you see I told you girls from the moment .

I tried to poison you and you didn't die and from your secrets of marriages everything that you did, you thought that you could beat me but you couldn't be me because you guys are stupid and naïve, so did you really think that you could beat me? Did you really think that I was gonna let you guys you know how to happy ever after absolutely not this all ends right here and ends right now.

Chris - what are you saying you can't do this to us I love her with everything I have

JYP - those little angels of yours have been nothing but trouble and it's time for them to go
Kairn - goodbye Han it's time for Peter and I to do something great
Han - wait what ?!
are you saying
Kairn you can't go please come back please

Kairn-
find you someone to play with I don't play games goodbye cry baby .

Bri -
ha ha you're really
funny man but I deserve better we all do girls .

Lee know -
Fine go ahead and leave me but you'll be crawling back like a zombie.

You're leaving me you really leaving me well I just hope you know I'm getting custody of the cats
Bri- nice try but you know they love me more than you that is.
Liz-

goodbye chan it was nice meeting you but I deserve better how dare you use me but then again, I have a bright future ahead of me, and I never needed you to be happy you wasted so much of my time.
Chris - no no please don't go oh Felix can you hold me I think I'm going to be sick
Maddie -
goodbye Felix I don't need no man party woo hoo now I can  get the king sized bed all to my self I felt a little sick, but I didn't want people to see me as a crybaby because I had gotten a nickname still cold up until this point, and I wasn't gonna about to break down in front of all of them. I had to be strong for the girls because I knew that I'd be holding them. No one would be holding me, but I'll be holding them, so I just kept my head high and started to walk away.

Liz-

perhaps this is it perhaps this is the first day of my life and I can't let my emotions out of range right now because I have to be strong for the girls and I have to be strong for Quill.