∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°CHAPTER 14∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

•3rd POV•

Carrying Sakura to the Infirmary was a bit of a struggle. But Itadori managed and he got the martial artist on a bed.

"Ok, how do I remove poison from a person?" Itadori asked himself.

And then an idea popped up. He knew how to remove poison and from a person.

After an hour or so, Itadori was finally finished, "That took longer then expected. But Sakura is alive, which makes me happy." Itadori said.

"And it looks like the class trial is about to start." He added.

Itadori exits the Infirmary, he catches Makoto's attention, and catches up with the green eyes boy, "You ready?" Makoto asked, Itadori nods his head.

Everyone stood at their designated pedistals. "Maizono, it's good to have you back with us." Kirigiri said.

"It's good to be back. I have to thank Yuji for looking after me while I recover." The singer said.

Yuji's cheeks turned pink, and he just chuckles a little bit, "It was nothing! I wasn't gonna leave you to die like that!" He said.

"Back to the subject at hand, we're trying to find out who killed Sakura." Togami said.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。

"I can't believe she would try to do something like that. Why would she kill herself for us?" Hina asked, she was still very sad about Sakura.

"That's what we're figuring out. Knowing Itadori, Sakura is probably recovering in the Infirmary as we speak." Togami said.

"Please tell me that's she's doing ok!" Aoi said.

Yuji pats the swimmers back, and reassures her that Sakura is doing well in the Infirmary.

"Sakura wasn't killed by anybody, she was trying to poison herself to the brink of death, and Itadori is making sure that everyone is alive and well, as usual." Celestia says.

Itadori chuckles, he simply rubs the back of his head.

"That's right! The killer and the victim is none other then Sakura Ogami!" Monokuma said.

The class trial was over, and everyone were still trying to act like nothing happened. "Makoto. You alright? You look like you're in deep thought." Itadori said.

"I'm fine, just thinking about the trial is all." The shorter male said.

"Hey. There's nothing to worry about! Sakura is in the Infirmary, recovering nicely, as well for Leon and Chihiro. Everything is gonna be ok." Itadori says.

Makoto still looked a little wary. So Itadori took off his jacket and wrapped around Makoto.

"You can keep it in the mean time. Just be sure to give it back later." Itadori says.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡✧⁠*⁠。

YerbestofriendoTodo
I made this at school! The rest of it at least. I'm walking home, so this will be posted late.

*Cue Danganronpa intro music*