Chapter 24

The entire room was silent, and I stood in place. I didn't have much shock, I knew it might have been me they were looking for.

"How can you be so sure!?" The Tsuchikage asked. "What makes you think it's him they're looking for?!"

"It's fucking simple," Hidan started. "Akuma here, is fucking glowing like there's no fucking tomorrow."

There was silence once again. I started to fidget, not liking the attention they were giving me. Then I asked, "What do you mean I'm glowing?"

Hidan smirked, then answered, "exactly what I said, and if you didn't notice, to you I'm glowing."

I stared at him. "Why are we glowing?"

"We're followers of Jashin-sama."

"Who's he?"

He gave me a dumbfounded look, "your a follower, how can you not know who he is!?"

I shrugged, slightly shielding myself behind Jiraiya. When I looked up at him, he seemed concerned. I'm guessing he knows who this Jashin person is.

"I see," the Hokage muttered. "We need to form an alliance. They won't be reasoned with, and their main goal is to destroy the world."

They all nodded. The rest of the meeting went by discussing our plans. Right now, we would meet in Konoha, seeing as how its focus is on a shinobi from there.

Hidan would come with us back to Konoha, and the rest would go back and get their best Shinobi to follow. As we were heading back, Hidan told me of Jashin-sama.

We are the link between this world and the next. We make sacrifices, because the Gods are at war, not with each other, but with the people that attacked us. The sacrifices help fight the war, without them, we would have already lost.

I felt slightly overwhelmed. I felt the others did too, I don't think they knew that the sacrifices were that important.

When we got to Konoha, we met at the Uchiha manor. They had plenty of houses for our soon to be guests.

"Who is this?" Mikoto asked, referring to Hidan.

"Hidan," I answered. "He's teaching me a few things."

"Like what?"

"About fucking Jashin-sama you bitch," Hidan answered for me. I resisted the urge to smack my face against something. I explained to Mikoto that Jashinism is a Religion where it's ok, and you want to, curse. I sometimes curse, but not a lot.

Then, everyone else came. My team was allowed to listen, because I was involved and Naruto was a Jinjuriki, so he was going to be used in the war. Hidan set up a special seal, that enabled us to be in the next dimension to talk to the Gods.

As soon as it was activated eyes were on me.

"What the hell?"

___________________________

Yep, this chapter sucked.

It was a "I need to get from phone A to point B." I'm sorry, chapters like these will be rare.

I might rewrite it later, who knows?

Review!!