Prologue

"The biggest thing in K-pop right now! 3 fourth gen groups are meeting up and are getting to know each other more. These groups are none other than Stray Kids, ENHYPEN and Tomorrow by Together. All of us fans are wondering, what are these three groups up to and what are they planning together. I guess we'll find out soon enough as they have mentioned that they will be releasing a vlog soon on all their channels. We could hardly stand the wait. The groups are some of the top groups having a huge number of fans and amazing, really catchy music. You know, maybe they might collaborate for their next album. That would be THE biggest thing seeing all of the three groups dynamic. As we move on to this topic, YOU can too join in the fun. Just go on to our website and type in your predictions. Whoever has the most accurate guesses will get a prize! That's right! A prize. Our website is "

Bang Chan turns off the TV.

"Wow, news sure travels fast right?" Han from SKZ says.

"I don't even know how they managed to figure that out," Beomgyu from TXT says.

"No offense to all our fans out there, but I just want to have some time to talk to my friends from other groups for a while," Jake from ENHYPEN says.

"You've got that right," says Jay.

"Well, we have around a month to do whatever we want!" Soobin says, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah! We can play games and try to get to know each other better, especially with the ones we haven't communicated with," Jungwon says looking at Bang Chan.

"We have a lot of activities planned anyway, and I hope we can become closer! I know my kids will like to get to know you all the better if we haven't already met," Bang Chan continues.

The leaders looked at each other and silently agreed that they did well.

"I think it's a great idea that our companies decided to do this!" Felix said.

"Mhm! This way I can talk to more people!" Huening Kai adds on.

"I like having a bigger group of friends, and having more friends is way better than having only 6," Sunoo agrees.

The three beamed at each other and the room seemed a million times brighter and everyone felt all their tiredness go away.

"Wow, there are 3 suns now," Taehyun says.

"Their smiles are certainly blinding" Hyunjin responds, agreeing with him.

"Anyway, let's get this hangout started!" Heeseung says.

"Yeahhhhh!" They all shout.

"First things first, how about we all change into more comfortable clothes? If we wanna get comfortable with each other, we should be comfortable," Lee Know says.

"I agree," Both Yeonjun and Jay respond. They looked at each other amused at how synced they were already.

"Everyone has their things?" Bang Chan asks.

"Yes Chan," They respond, mostly Stray Kids. The others just nodded.

"Alright! Let's go check out this huge house we'll be staying in.

~~A couple of minutes later~~

"Alright!! Everyone in their choice of clothes?"

"Yeah!"

"Then let's get to it! We'll first start with a couple of snacks while we play a combined game, then later we can split up and do different things!" Chan told everyone excited to do something with his newfound friends.