"DLMU"

Chan bolted to the other room, along with the other two in the same room as him. When they reached his dorm area, they saw Jungwon breathing heavily and Ni-ki trying to calm him down. It seemed that he was having a panic attack. Next to them lay Han, who was sleeping peacefully with his hand laid out next to Ni-ki, and his palm faced up. His watch was also glowing red?

    'That's not normal' Chan and some others thought as they looked at their own. On their watches, it was glowing green, but Jisung's was abnormal. He decided to first calm the younger kids before moving to Han's condition but it seems like Lee Know had already gotten to it.

    "Jungwon, Ni-ki? What happened? Who screamed?" Chan asked while sitting next to them.

    "Well I was the one who screamed, and the thing is," Ni-ki started and looked over at Jungwon who seemed to calm down after a little bit.

    "Well, we were gonna wake up Han right? But the thing was that Han wasn't waking up at all. But y'know we thought that was normal because you said Han was a heavy sleeper and he slept late last night. But he didn't even wake up when we blasted loud music and splashed some water on him! He still didn't wake up. So we started to shake him and Ni-ki shouted. The reason he did so was because he had turned Han's hand over and saw red and it startled him. But then we thought that wasn't good and we checked his heartbeat and the thing is..." Jungwon started rambling.

    "The thing is what?" Lee Know asked patiently as everyone held their breath.

    "The thing is that he's kinda burning up. A lot. And his heartbeat is irregular." Ni-ki continued.

    "He may have a fever? But we should go get some medicine." Jungwon suggested.

    "A what? Fever?" Minho says as he gets up quickly. Felix took his spot next to Han to check up on him.

    "I'm gonna head to the pharmacy then, who else wants to come? Only one other person has to come, I just don't want to go alone," Minho shouted as hurriedly tried to find the car keys. "And where are the damn car keys!?" He shouted looking at the others with visible panic in his eyes.

    "Found them hyung! I'll come with you, just drive safely please-" Jay says trying to lighten the older's mood.

    "Ok! Everyone, just try to keep yourself busy while we go, and-" Minho starts to say before he gets cut off by a screech.

    "Testing, 1 2 3, is this working? Ah there we go," A voice starts to come out from the speakers set up around. "Hello!"

    Everyone looked around, startled by the sudden presence. They tried to see if it was a familiar voice but it was unlike any of their staffs' voices. Chan and Felix immediately got closer to Han and the others grouped around them, trying to seek safety in numbers. A few were marking down the exits with their eyes and making escape plans in case anything were to go wrong.

    "Who are you? Are you one of our staff? If you aren't, how did you get in?" Chan yells out.

    "Hey hey, no need to yell. Dang, you are loud. And to answer your questions, 1- can't tell you, 2- Nope, and 3- can't say either. But I can assure you that none of you will get hurt," The androgynous voice exclaims.

    They all let out a sigh of relief till the voice says "Well at least not by me," with a hint of happiness in their voice.

    "What do you want from us? We don't have anything to give you except money, but I'm gonna assume you're one of our fans considering you already knew we were loud." Changbin says boldly.

    "What do I want? Hmm, I want you to play my game of course! That's what all the fans want anyway," The voice replies. "I already started editing your first episode, and wow, I didn't think it would take this long," they say while giggling.