𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"Fix your mask, make sure it's tight!" A man demanded to Spider as he pulled himself away from the man. "I'm good, dumbass" Spider retorted.

Lo'ak, Lei'lani and Neteyam climbed on the roof, keeping an eye out for Spider and hiding the best they could when any armed men walked beneath them.

༺༻

Tsireya and Tuk had now reached the ship. "Tuk, this is not a good idea" Tsireya insisted as Tuk hopped up onto the ship.

"Tuk!" She called as she followed behind Tuk up onto the ship.

The two girls walked around the ship, crouching down behind any large objects incase of them being seen.

They spotted Kiri and she quickly spotted them too, "Tuk!" Kiri exclaimed as she pulled on her cuffs.

"Cut it here" Tsireya insisted, pointing to where Tuk would need to cut the cuffs to free her sister.

Quaritch walked in behind them, just as they had almost cut the cuffs off. He grabbed hold of Tuk and threw Tsireya into the sea behind them as Tuk screamed in fear.

"I got her" A woman insisted as she grabbed hold of Tuk and tied her up besides Kiri.

Tsireya quickly called for her Ilu, who came straight away at her calling.

"I can't believe i'm tied up again!" Tuk cried, wiggling her wrists at the cuffs.

༺༻

Lei'lani, Lo'ak and Neteyam crept above where they were walking with Spider.

Neteyam gave the twins a nod before they jumped down, all three of them stabbed the men with their knives and pushed them away from Spider.

Spider took of one of the men's masks before punching him right in the face.

"Let's go" Neteyam insisted, as Lo'ak grabbed his sister's hand and followed Neteyam and Spider.

"Thanks guys" Spider quickly said.

Before any of them could reply, Quaritch spotted them with a gun in his hand. They all ran as Lei'lani stopped Lo'ak from shooting him so that they could run instead.

They all hid behind some heavy equipment as Lo'ak still held the gun in his spare hand. "Give me that!" Neteyam insisted as he peeked his head around the corner to aim for Quaritch.

"Go, go, go!" He shouted and pointed to the open flooring where the sea was accessible at.

"This way!" Spider insisted and they each jumped over the railings and into the sea.

Neteyam fired his gun a couple more times before jumping into the sea behind his siblings and Spider.

They each went above water for air and Lo'ak let out a proud laugh, "Bro, that was insane, cuz!" He said, high-fiving Spider as Lei'lani swam over to Neteyam.

"Neteyam?!" She said in a worry as Neteyam struggled to get his head above the water to gasp for air.

"Get on!" Tsireya insisted as nobody had realised what had happened to Neteyam.

Lei'lani held onto her brother to help him get his head above the water, still looking at him with confusion as to why he was struggling.

"You skxawng. I'm shot" Neteyam muttered in pain as Lei'lani's eyes widened.

"No, no. No please tell me you're joking?" Lei'lani gasped as she looked at her brother in pain, who was visibly not joking she just so badly wanted him to have been.