1

"Briannn..!" Stewie called as he slowly walkes over to Brian.

Brian turned around and stared at him in the eyes, they made eye contact. "what, what do you want, this better not be you asking me to help you fixing your time machine." Brian asked.

"uhm, can we go outside? I mean, it's pretty boring here, y'know, we could get like go outside to get fresh air? and maybe go to some places." Stewie asked as he stared to the ground.

"hm. Sure I guess." Brian agreed.

Brian grabbed his car keys and opened the door. Brian took a step outside and he felt fresh. "uh, anyways, come on. Get in the car, stewie." Brian gestured to stewie to come to him. Stewie came over to him and brian lift stewie up and placed him on his seat. *click*

Brian started the car and they drove off.

.

.

.

"hey, um, where are we going?" stewie asked.

"I thought you know where are we going? you wanted to go outside!" brian replied.

"yeah but, I thought you could locate the way? you have a dog nose! just use your nose and we'll will be back!" Stewie said.

"uh. That's not how it works, Stewie. I can only locate around me. ugh-- someone is masturbating right now." Brian got frustrated.

"ugh. Did you remember the road?" stewie asked.

"uhh. no? Look, I'm sorry! I thought you remembered the road!" Brian said as stewie was pulling a gun from his backpack.

Brian didn't focused on the road and made them crashed.

.

.

.

Brian woke stewie up, Brian is bleeding from his nose, he had a black eye on his right eye. Stewie was bleed from his forehead.

"oh my god, Stewie! Look at you! you're bleeding." Brian said in a tone of shock.

"how about you! you-- you're bleeding from your nose and-- and you have a black eye on your right eye, That's even worse than mine!" Stewie said as he pointed to Brian's black eye.

"huh. I'm probably feeling worse pain than you then, but! We need to find the way home." Brian said as he looked to car. He looked back at stewie

"ugh, narcissists are always the same." Stewie sat as he said that.

"listen man, I may be a narcissist but I'm not that bad of a person, you see? I'm just a normal person who has npd." Brian defended himself.

"I'm probably gonna be the person who leads the way back home anyways." Brian continued in a muttered voice.

"come on then. Lead the way." Stewie said.

"uh. uhmm.. that-- way..?" Brian said as he pointed to the left road.

They began to walk to the left road. Brian had to give Stewie a piggyback since he made them 'lost'.

"ugh. Stewie, you're so heavy, even the man strongest man couldn't lift you up." Brian said.

.

.

.

They walked for hours until Brian had to stop and take a breathe. They were walking to nowhere now, it seemed that they made it to a desert-- biome..?

"yeah, Brian, we're walking to nowhere now. Because of you, we got lost. we can't even find food and water for ourselves!" Stewie yelled.

"shut the fuck up. we can try it ourselves, people have to start somewhere you know?" Brian answered.

Stewie groaned.

Haha, chilffhanger arc.