𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤 "𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Oh my gawd, Jordan how many fuckin' disorders I have?" Ares grumbled with a mug plastered over his face.

Juice in the back of the room laughed at Ares who snapped his head to glare at him. "Juice shut up its not funny!" Ares raised his voice.

Jordan shook his head as Juice which Ares named the Guard raised his hands in defense, "Sorry, you just fuck up inna head." Juice crackled.

Juice was the one who allowed him to call Tae yesterday so the guard was on his good side, he only had a couple more days then he can go home to his bed and his li' daddy who he was craving so much at the moment, he hated that had a time limit to talk to Tae.

Remind him of being lock up in juvenile, now he was having another therapy session with Jordan who was constantly getting on Ares bad side every time they had a session.

He was learning that he had multiple disorders, Jordan was trying to explain that he has more than one disorder and Ares wasn't trying to listen.

"Ares, you have various disorders and do you want know what they are or not?" Jordan asked the Rapper who looked back at him and nodded.

"Yes li' mane." He mumbled.

"You know you have schizophrenia so that's out of the way, I have noticed in our sessions you would have moods swings. One minute you overly aggressive then you dial it down to the point where you are just silent, that's one symptom of of Borderline personality Disorder.

"Das cause Ion fuck wit yo stupid ass." Ares uttered underneath his breath, rolling his eyes.

"Right, I collected the concept that you have a favorite person, that's another symptom."

"Prove ta me, dat I got dat shit." Ares mugged.

Tae was his favorite person, and that's was a bad thing? He wanted proof that it was a bad thing.

He was about to get piss off by this small ass nigga, he was getting tired of hearing things he didn't want to hear.

"Well, whoever 'your boy' is, your evolve your world this person. You told me you didn't like when people get close nor talk to this person and you like to follow them like a puppy, your obsessive over them. It's not a good sign."