13. the shower

San

"Haneul! It's been thirty minutes, I need to wash up too." I yell against the door.

Every day is the same. My sister is always in a rush to get ready for school. And since I'm giving her a ride, I need to act like the perfect older brother and wait for her. She is so slow.

Usually, it's Jisoo her driver, but according to how she treated my sister at the party they are probably not friends anymore. Kissing Jongho was not the best move indeed

This is the only reason why I'll be driving her this morning. I just hate being late because of her. And she is lucky that there is no swimming training on Mondays. 

In these thoughts I see Haneul coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Finally..." I whisper annoyed at my sister's slowness.

"It's okay San, it's not ten minutes that will make a difference." She says bitterness. "You only need five minutes under the water anyway."

"Not an excuse to take so much time though," I said while entering the bathroom.

I get rid of my clothes as soon as the door is closed and jump under the warm water. I don't have much time left but I can at least enjoy the small amount of time I will pass in the shower. When the water hits my skin I instantly get a flashback of the sensation I felt yesterday. The hot sensation I felt seeing Wooyoung kissing another guy. I have never felt so attracted by someone before and it scares me. So much.

I put on some shampoo and close my eyes as I wash my hair. I start to reimagine Wooyoung's body, the one I saw in the bathroom when we were only the two of us. The thought of kissing him right there didn't cross my mind at that time as it does now. I wonder what his lips taste like and if his warm breath against my neck will make me shiver. I'm sure my body will react at every of his touch.

I lean my head back and take a deep breath. The water rolling down my face just makes it more difficult not to notice it's heating up because of him. Still, with my eyes close I try to visualize his body in front of mine. Just the thought of him close to me gives me goosebumps. I don't know what he would do to me if he was there.

Deep sigh. Nothing can't stop me from having all these dirty thoughts. Am I really fantasizing about him? I'm just so craving.... and imagining him doing whatever I want excites me more than I thought it could. I'm so in trouble.

I can feel my senses activate and my blood running through a place it should go to now. I guess I had it coming. I lean back to feel the water on my neck and take some soap in my hands to clean my body. All the caresses just make me hornier about him. Would he move his hands on me like this? I'm so desperate to know so I continue to explore my skin. I need more.

I finish cleaning my body and open my eyes. My dick is now hard from all these stimulations. I'm too far now to stop, the bad is already done. Why am I enjoying this so much?

The prohibited is so tempting

I then imagine Wooyoung on his knees for me ready to take my member in his mouth. Just the idea of it makes me groan in delight. I press my right hand around my dick and move slowly back and forth to stimulate my whole being. I accelerate the process sensing that I'm going to be done pretty fast.

It never happened so quickly

I cum and lean on my head in pleasure. Wow... That was good. I sigh with a shy smile on my face. 

I shake my head in disbelief. What is going on with me?

I clean myself in a hurry while trying to think about anything else but without much success. How can I think of something else? I can't. I just can't. Not after having so much pleasure masturbating over a guy. A guy that I know. A guy that has a boyfriend