Lord, please bring him back to me.

" I miss you"

a soft voice behind someone back as the hand wrap around his waist and hug his body tightly. the man with 2 horn on his head and a red light under both of his face that make everyone know that he a son from an oni family that known as the second strongest in the Inazuma land.

" aniikiiii!! I miss you too"

The oni man happily reply back as he turn around to face the blue hair man who is the head of kamisato clan which is the powerful clan in Inazuma as well.

This two seem like a lovely dovey couple that been path away from each other life for a while now, and they finally meet each other right now.

Itto, the son of the oni family and kamisato ayato, the next heir of kamisato clan finally reunion with their only lover. Not like other couple, both itto and ayato can't freely share their love to each other publicly because their love is something that called "forbidden love."

Since both family are the strongest and the powerful one in Inazuma, they both really against each other because of the power that they hold. unfortunately, itto and ayato fall in love with each other at the first time that they meet when their love shouldn't happen in the first place, but nothing can win against the desire of loving someone which make itto and ayato long for each other even more which make them do everything just to meet each other in hidden place.

Ayato quickly pull itto in his arm to express how much he miss this person so much that he could die. Itto also hug him back because he is no different from the man in front of him right now, he also long for him after not seeing him for a long time.

"Aniiki, where have you been? I thought you already tired of me."

"What kind of nonsense is that? You are the only one I love, itto."

Ayato quickly look at the oni face that stay inside his arm right now, he can feel those sadness eyes of itto. This puppy eyes oni might spend some of his time crying cause his puffy eyes still haven't disappear which hurt ayato feeling a bit to know that he make someone that he love cry.

Ayato gently place his soft lip on itto's left eye before he move to another. Itto slowly close his eyes as he can feel the soft lip on his eyes.

"I was busy with the family business which make me need to leave for a new month, that's why I won't be able to meet you but from now on, I will promise to alway be with you."

Hearing that make itto smile from eyes to eyes cause he doesn't have to be separate from his lover anymore.

But..

Happiness won't always stay by your side forever because one day something will come and crush that happiness into a small pieces.

ayato stare at the man who is sleeping next to him right now, he wish that whenever he wake up he will always remember this face that he capture right now.

He move slowly next to itto in case not to wake him up from his sleep. Ayato gently place his lip on other lip before he mumble something to himself " itto, I love you so much."

"Aniiki...hehehe"

Itto called out ayato while smiling in his sleep which show that he has a good dream that include ayato in it. Ayato couldn't help but chuckles a little to witness something so cute and adorable like that.

"What can I do with you right now? You are as adorable as always."

Ayato pulled the sleeping and clueless itto in his arm as he go back to continue his sleep.

But as he about to fall asleep, the door quickly open, that wake both itto and ayato up at the same time.

"Shameless."