- the girl in the bathroom

Soft lovers rock music filled the air, the atmosphere was intimate and utopias.
My boyfriend at the time, Dan, had got into an argument with me. Things got heated and I spilt red wine all over myself.
"Shit Dan, this is why I cant fucking go out with you anymore."
I snapped. I made my way to the bathroom to clean myself up, well try to clean myself up. The stain on my baby pink dress was so large I don't think I'd ever be able to wear it again. When I walked into the bathroom I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was fixing her hair.
She pushed her hair behind her ears then applied lipstick to her full lips. She turned her attention to me while still looking in the mirror. "Would you mind helping me clip my necklace? I cant seem to get it on properly" she said in a soft voice. "Of course" I stuttered. I clasped it together and smiled.
She thanked me and began to walk away when she turned and noticed the large stain on my dress.
"Oh god what happened?"
I explained the situation and she listened.
For the first time ever someone actually listens to me. Dan never understood me. He was always too busy working or out all day and all night. Tonight was the first night in 3 years Dan has taken me out. Which could only mean one thing. He wants sex. She told me to wait a second and went into the stall. She took off her dress and came out in nothing but a bra and underpants. She softly placed her emerald green dress on the sink and began to unzip my dress leaving me in nothing but my bra and underwear. Her touch was gentle and her fingertips were warm. She admired my body and slipped herself into my dress.
"Please, wear my dress"  I could not accept that generous offer. I was ready to just go home to ice cream and a movie while Dan either left or shouted at me for ruining the dinner, but i had already been in the bathroom for an hour so I knew I had to just go. I thanked her profusely.
She stared at my lips and smiled.
I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed, but I didn't care.
She took her thumb and wiped it off.
She tucked the tag into the dress with her warm hands, her nails brushing against my skin which left me with goosebumps.
"You look stunning" I blushed.
"I don't think I got your name?"  She said.
"It's y/n"
"My name is Sarah."
She grabbed a pen out her bag and grabbed my hand. She began to write her name and number on my hand.
"It was nice meeting you y/n"
"You too sarah, I hope to see you some time?" I said
"You will." She said and walked away.
I made my way back to my table to see the bill with 400 dollars on it and Dan nowhere to be found. I walked outside to see if his car was still there. He was gone.
Tears ran down my face and I was enraged. I ran back to the table and grabbed my purse and made my way for the door when Sarah saw me. She stopped me and asked what was wrong and I told her. She went to her table and clutched her purse. I saw her apologize to the tall man sitting at her table with her. She then made her way back to me and said "let's get out of here" I accepted the offer and went with her.
We went to the most breathtaking house and made our way inside. She apologized for my asshole boyfriend. I could tell she felt bad.
She took me upstairs to her room. It was gorgeous, just like her.
She took two pajama sets out of her closet and began to strip. She tugged at the waistband of the shorts for a bit then led me into the bathroom so I could change.
I broke down on the floor. She suddenly sat down on the floor with me and cradled me. I cried in her warm embrace. She and I were on the floor together for at least an hour. She rubbed my head and told me everything was going to be ok.
When I was finished, she ran the tub for me. I felt comfortable around her so I got in. And, she did too. I laid my body on her lap and had my head in her neck. Her Hans draped across my body holding me right against her bare chest.
I could just stay there forever. When we got out she went to get towels, still naked. Her body dripping with water. She came back and dropped them on the floor.
She grabbed my face and kissed me.
It was so passionate, much more than Dans ever were. I kissed her back and her hands explored my body, wrapping around me. She kissed my neck and my chest. We broke for air and she led me back to her room.
We laid on her bed and went under the covers, still naked. She brushed my damp hair out my face and kissed my lips. I let my hands explore her body, it was a feeling I've never had before. She pulled me into her body and we drifted to sleep in each others embrace.