Bᴜᴛ ⵊ Kɴᴏᴡ Tʜᴀᴛ ⵊᴛ's Tɪᴍᴇ Tᴏ Lᴇᴛ Gᴏ

TW// cussing, hospital, mention of stabbing, police

Tommy's POV

My body was sore and I was exhausted. I couldn't remember much of anything. I had asked the doctor if I could see dad and Tech and Wilbur, and he said yes. He had left about five minutes ago and I feared that I'd fall asleep before I got to see my family.

Just as I thought this, the door opened, and in walked the three.

"Hey, mate, how you feeling?" Dad asked softly, walking over to my bed. Techno had a worried look, and Wilbur gave me a smile. "W-What ha-ppened?" My voice broke. "You got stabbed, mate." Dad said. "By who?"

Damn, I really couldn't remember anything.

"That Daniel kid. Stabbed you and pushed you in the water. You don't remember?" Techno asked. I shrugged. "It's foggy." I said. He nodded.

"Saved your ass again. What is this, the third time?" Wilbur chuckled. I stayed quiet, confused as to why he had said this. "Oh, they know. You'd be dead if they didn't. Your brother called me a merman. What kind of a name is that? What is this, a baby show?" He laughed. I giggled as well.

Techno rolled his eyes.

"Well I figured we'd all be dead if a Siren was here, so I didn't know what else to say." He said. I slightly gasped. "Technoblade didn't know something?" I asked. "Shush."

Then there was a knock at the door and a police officer walked in. He had dark green hair and black eyes. He was very tall.

"Pardon me, are you all Tom Waston's family?" He asked. The three nodded. "Hi, I'm Officer Dude, but you can just call me Sam. We had a young boy come into the station today. Daniel Henderson, you know him?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded. "He came in and confessed to some stuff. Mentioned you, said he'd stabbed you. Figured I'd find you here." He said.

I looked down, chewing on my lip.

Wilbur's POV

"He said he wanted to confess instead of being told off. Apparently he thought he wouldn't get in as much trouble." Sam laughed. "Anyways, figured I'd let you all know that you won't have to worry about him anymore."

"Thank you, we appreciate it." Phil said. Sam nodded. "Anytime." He said, and left.

"So- So how did you two actually come to your friendship? Because- Tommy seemed to hate you when you were doing...whatever you were doing to him weeks ago." Phil said me.

I exhaled, thinking back.

"Well, I guess I could start with what I was doing, yeah?" I asked. He nodded. "That would be preferred."

"So...I laid on the sand at the bottom of the sea in the coral reefs, resting, when I saw something large cast a shadow over me. Another damn ship."

Words: 510
DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE???
I TOOK THE VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH OD YHE STORY AND MADE IT THE LAST ONE!!
ISN'T THAT COOL????
I'M SO SMORT (•̀•́)و