chapter 1

(Christopher knight)

Three years ago

I was in my office, busy sorting the papers on my table, when a knock on my office door disturbe me from my work. My tried day was wash away upon seeing the person at the door after I answer.

"Come in. "

A woman with a beautiful smile, and a seven months old baby on her arm is entering, walking like a fairy in the beautiful garden the I made on my imagination.

"Hey baby, Come here. " I call her while signaling her to come next to me. "What you two bring here at work? " I asked.

"Hello babe, how was your day? Hmm, I feel boring at home so I bring Ace here to see his dad. Baby Ace look daddy is here." She answered me and talk to our son.

The baby answered her with a short word, " mommy". We both surprise on our child word, it was his first clear word. I'm wishing to heard from him calling daddy, but he doesn't, I was feel jealous but yet still happy upon seeing the pure smile of my wife.

'Hmm, that was matter most, seeing her being happy and contented. ' I said at the back of my head.

"Oh babe,, he call me. God he call me." Bea said.

"Yes... God that was awesome. Give him to me. " I ask my wife to lead the baby on my arm, she give the child on me and I let her set on my lap while I'm holding our child, I hug them both, as tight as a could.

"Babe.... We are squeezing.... God we never be gone... " she complain.

"Sorry I'm just that happy. Oh by the way, why my to happiness is coming today? And I don't accept your short reason early." I asked.

"Fine.... Hmm can we go to the mall today after work? I wanted to buy something at there. Can we please.... " she cutely pleading at me just to say yes.

" God how can I say no to that cute and adorable begging. Okay let's go to the mall after our celebration of our baby first clear word. " I answered.

"Oh seriousl? " she asked.

"Yes. We eat outside and after let's go to shopping for your needs at home. " I said to her.

"Wow. Thank you for always spoiling me. " she said happily.

"Spoiled my wife is my happiness. Providing you two is my duty, loving and caring you two is my success. I love you. " I answered her.

"Your so sweet like a chocolate I just take a bite. " she answered.

" okay go first on the room, get your rest and let me finished all my work at this table early so we can go early. " I commanded her.

"Sure babe. " then she kiss me in my lips. When she try to get up I hold her, because I can't be contented for just a smack on my lips, I need more.

I kiss her, in her lips deeply, passionately. I can trade all I had just to had this everyday. In the past two years of my relationship to her, I still can't get enough of my wife. She like a cocaine of my life, I'm to addicted to her, to depending on her love, her smell alone can complete my day.

After the short of sweet moment with my lovely wife I continue my day. I keep my four hours remaining time to complete everything I need for tommorow's meetings for company deals.

Yes I'm busy but my ears is on the room where my two person staying to a moment while I'm working. I'm listening to every noises coming from inside. I'm worry if they need something or might something happened to them while sleeping, but my worry is fade away when I heard nothing but peace inside.

I continue my work after three and half hour. Papers signing, phone calls for investors. Until the time hit on 5:45 pm, in all sudden I feel something wrong on my heart, it beat so fast like I run, worried is eating me without any reason. My body is shaking, a cold sweat is raining on me.

'God it is so weird feeling. Why I feel this ways? Hooo... I think it is just a stress reason I feel like this. " I asked myself, and justify myself after.

When my breathing is clear, I call my assistant to give him a instructions of work for next whole week. When he enter he greeted me directly.

"Hello sir. "

"Hi.... Jake be ready for early meeting tomorrow for our investors, I send you already the plans to finalize, sent it back at me in my email for approval. Don't forget the schedule of  meeting for Mr. Renolds, for the expansion of our hotel. " I give him every single details and instructions. I am the man who hate being lock of preparedness in every work.

After I give to my right hand all the things I need for tommorow and for the whole fucking week of work load.

Right after I stand to check my mother and son at the room. When I look at them from the door my heart is starting to feel a unwanted feelings of hurt and worry. It was first of my life. When my eyes landed on my sleeping wife, I feel the tears of my eyes running on my cheek.

'God....what is this? Why I feel a loneliness, a emptiness, and heaviness in my heart upon looking at my wife and son? " I silently ask on the air,sending a silent prayer on the man above.

But I don't want to ruin the night we plan, so I wipe my tears, and  start approaching the bed where the two my precious person are sleeping quietly. I touch the soft face of my woman, she slowly open her eyes and smile directly at me. She get up from the bed trying to adjust her eyes on the light. I hug her tightly to kick all the negative feelings I had. I want to relax my nerves before I mess up everything we plan.

........................to be continue.................

Bea Moon Knight