Jeff x Randy

(Jeff's point of view)

"You ready Jeff?" Toby's voice twitched as he looked at me, I nodded. Must say I was entertained with the idea of sleeping with someone, I haven't in literal years now, still I hated how I couldn't choose who but had to grab some random note with the name from a hat. Well, fine enough, I could've just said no to 20 minutes in heaven seeing as I don't like anyone here like that. . . Still I needed it.. badly

I felt my heart sink as I heard a voice talking as he walked into the room, "can I join?" He said. "Yeah sure" said Ben as he wrote down "Randy" on a sticky note. I rolled my eyes, why did he have to join? Out of everyone in the fucking mansion, him!?

I looked up at him, and our eyes met, as much as I hated him for all he put me through, I must say he didn't look too bad... warm toned skin, freckles, green eyes.. and that bright gingered hair.
Than there was his slim body, his petite figure and strong muscles.

I also remember back before we moved, a picture was circulating and most people said it was a dick pic he sent to someone.. than that person sent to someone else and so it spread. To be fair, if it was his than I wouldn't mind seeing it in person either...

I felt myself stare as he finally sat down on the other side of the room, right beside Masky and Toby. Ben sat beside me as well as Clockwork and E.j.

"Well than, guess Randy can start?" Toby said looking at the freak, Randy shrugged, "start what exactly? Not to seem lame but I haven't played this.. or even know what you're playing yet" he rolled his eyes hiding he felt sorta embarrassed.
"20 minutes in heaven, you get an assigned partner to fuck" Toby said while twitching ever so often. Randy's face completely changed and he tensed up. "So just sex?" He stopped. "Actually I don't think this is for me" he tried to laugh it off though I could tell he felt embarrassed about chickening out.

"didn't think you, out of all people isn't into sexual activity's" I chuckled, he looked at me as angry as ever. "Never said that, I'm just not really in the fucking mood fuckass" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Oh well your loss, just like with that dick pic"

I could tell I managed to get under his skin, something I find easy to do and have done since the first day he came here. He didn't say anything back, this sort of surprised me since he usually always ends up turning things like this into a fight.

I looked over at him slightly as I noticed he actually looked.. sad? Or so it looked like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to my room finally letting myself just rest, I didn't get a sex partner so I just went back up not wanting to listen to everyone doing whatever fetish they wanted to their friends.

Just as I walked in I felt a knife get pressed against my neck, it stopped just as it was about to cut me, I felt someone's hot breath on the back of my neck. I recognized the hand holding the knife, "hey Randy, finally want your revenge for what happened to your so called "friends?" I asked out calmly.

I groaned as he pushed me against the wall, "think you're funny? And stop saying stuff whenever I genuinely just want to say no! You really think I wanna have sex with someone in this damn house!?" He spat.

"Oh? The Virgins mad at the topic of no bitches? What a shock" I rolled my eyes wanting to laugh, he pushed me back into the wall in pure anger, "you think you know everything don't you!" He either laughed or tried to hide tears forming in in his eyes.