𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"How much again, Tae?" His customer asked him, looking at the tattoo artist who looked at them. "340, foe'nem." He said dryly, watching them nod and fish that exact amount of money out of their wallet and handed it over to him.

"You did yo shit, I preciate it." He grinned, giving him a dap.

"Mhm, you kno' i'm get you right." He said with a bit of effort, licking his lips and sliding the money into his pocket as the customer walked out of his shop.

He sighed and sat there for a moment completely inside of his head, he finally stood up and clenched his jaw then gathered his belongings.

Angelo was Tae's last customer of the day so Tae was going home and take his shower and probably order something to eat then go to bed.

He haven't had the appetite to eat but he would eat something small at least once a day, he couldn't find the energy to eat even if he got high and the munchies.

It's been a long two weeks since Ares said what he said and Tae did what he did, it was confirmed that Ares was getting let out of the clinic soon and Tae knew Ares first spot was going to be at.

He really didn't want to talk to him because he was still mad at him for his behavior and his actions.

Ares was in this trance like Tae was going to give up on then he was acting like he didn't care and it pissed Dazaí off, they wouldn't made it this far if he was going to give up on him.

He knew Ares didn't mean it but his words still hurt Tae.

Ares was neglecting the fact he was the one really giving up. Tae wasn't going to give up on him and wasn't going to just because Ares told him, he cared about him more than him and worried about him 27/8.

He didn't know why Ares acted this way, he didn't do anything wrong.

'Right?'

He thought the treatment would've helped him but it backfired badly.

Ares wasn't to much, he would rather deal with him than anyone else in the world.

He wasn't going to get tired of him, he was addictive like a drug. He kept Tae high and he was acting like this, he made Tae feel so low.