4 (George's POV)

I know I know I suck at writing on time because I always forget anyway I love ya'll and hope you have a good day and or night

     Me and Forge  have to get to a lunch date with sweet little  Harrikins and his wanna be boyfriend Draco Malfoy.  So we have to get going because Harrikins likes to be early and we want to beat him. So I yell, ''Forge!" and my look alike comes running from the lab in the back room of our shop and he asks, "What?" I look at him as if he's stupid and he finally remembers we have to go. So he runs to go put his stuff up and grab his coat. And I yell for him to hurry up because we have to be there before sweet little Harrikins. And I decided to be all Adulty about this and put an allusion on the door to make it look open while it's closed so he'd run into it. Next thing you know you hear a thump against the door and my name being yelled at by my lovely twin. When I opened the door he threw a water bomb at me so I was soaking wet so real quick I used a drying charm on myself and apparate us there. While  me and Forge were celebrating because we got there first Harry walked through the door. And of course we had to tease him about it. Then we found a table to sit at and waited till Draco got there so we could discuss our ideas and figure everything  out.

Once he finally got there we got down to business (no pun intended) and started talking about the details of the shop and who's gonna work what. We already  knew Draco was going to decorate because it would look most professional that way as he said. But at least they could decorate their own offices. After they're done talking about their ideas. They go out for ice cream as a reward and start to head home because everyone should be there by now. So they could play around of quidditch or see what Draco wanted to tell them in private. When they got home they were met with a very confused looking theodore shoving cinnamon rolls in his mouth. Blaise must have made cinnamon rolls  again. And after a few minutes he asked, "where were you guys?" "We went out to get lunch have you guys already eaten?'' "Yeah blaise made sandwiches" "okay" So we walked inside to see everyone eating. "hey everyone may we join this party'' me and fred said together. WE didn't get an answer so we just jumped on the couch next to Luna and joined in on the game and so did the others. Turns out we're playing a muggle game called monopoly and when we got here hermione was just about to explain the rules and game. So we played Monopoly for a few hours until I finally won.

sorry for not posting i'll try to post tomorrow but no promises. I hope that was at least a little bit longer. I love ya'll <3