Part 5

Next morning as fast as she woke up, she quickly dressed up and runned to cafeteria for breakfast for her and the puppy. When she came back viperwolf were looking around her room.

-"What you looking for ? Do you want to pee maybe? Come on, I show you when you can do it." - She said to him and took him to bathroom.

          She put him under the shower. Pup didn't know what to do for a moment so she turned on water and pour the water on him. Water was warm so he liked it.

          Vity found new towel and wrap him in it. They went back to her room and sat on the floor. Girl pour some milk to a bowl and show him how to drink from it. They both eat in peace.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

          Alarm rang at 7 AM. Lyle woke up second after. He didn't really wanted to stand up but when he remembered about yesterday he jumped out his bed and as fast as possible went to Vity's room to check on her and their new pet.       

-"How you doing little one? Nothing bad happened? Wha... What are you doing?"- Lyle asked with surprise on his face when he came in and saw girl having tea party with viperwolf.

-"Good morning Lyle. Do you want to join us?" - she asked as it was the most normal thing ever.

           He stood there for some time. As he was looking at them his phone rung. It was Zdinark. 

-"Hi. What's up?" 

-"Hey. How is pup doing?" 

-"Good. They are having tea party right now. In moment I need to take him to our scientists to check if he isn't sick or something."

-"Alright. I'll join you. I have day off today." - she said and hung up.

                                                   ************************