The Parents Are Back

"You know he heard that right, we're not the only ones following you."added in my second elder brother. He stepped forward to his brother side and then he began to raise his hands along side his pockets. I felt a loud disappointment growl and I began to rub my hand along the back of my hair as I traced it along my ear. I starred at my brother until I noticed a body come racing towards them. A familiar face full of anger and contempt. I watched another face come out of the car beside it and I began to blink. I shrugged and crossed my arms until i heard a scoff behind me.

"Aha, well. Better annoy him than make him happy. I have to keep myself distant for my own reasons, or I think my mom would put me in a think tank to study me,."I began to whisper to myself. All four boys looked confused and I sighed until my dad came sprinting past us. I began to gasp with my finger pointing at him and my eyes widened. "Daddy!"I screamed. I turnt to watch him leap into play dad and bust his fists out.

"Aha come on, Carpenter you can do better than that!"laughed out play dad. He rolled off from dad's fists impact spot and dad began to latch his hands towards his neck while play dad grunted and forced him off. "Aren't you being a little too rumboxious mr. Carpenter. Especially with our daughter her,"he began to snort. He began to force his hands against dad and then finally dad tossed one final blow beside his face before play dad thrust him over his head. Dad grunted as he landed on his side and both to began to growl till my mother stepped up behind the boys. She snapped her flat hand against each of their neck and then began to swipe me into her arms.

"Mom!"i groaned. She held me close and then began to swerve me around the same time i heard dad gasp.

"I know that annoyed mom sound wasn't for me, because I know you already in a butt load of it."she exclaimed. She held me closely and then I began to sigh sweetly as I wrapped my arms backs round her.

"Hmm,sure mom. But can we talk about your stalker?"I began to whisper. Mom's brow shook and then she burst into an awkward laugh before looking behind me.

'Don't even think about it, stay away from my family,"demanded dad. He snapped up onto his feet and shot forward to stand behind me. He reached his hand over us both and then began to pull me in a sand which crack. "Sweetheart. Are you ok? Do I need to crack somebodies neck?"he asked. He held onto me and I began to turn to grasp him tightly. I smiled as tears dripped down my cheek and my eyelids closed.

"No. Hic hic I am just glad you're both ok. He said he handled you guys."I began to sniffle with a laugh. I felt dad's muscles flex and heard a confused 'what?' Come from behind me. "I am so glad you guys are alright."I began to chime.  I started to turn towards mom and hug her again as Dad began to communicate something to her. Until he finally huffed and mom began to hum as she held onto me.

"We got our baby back that is all that matters, right Carter."warned mom. Dad began to side eye play dad or the villian behind him and began to growl again. "Carter."she emphasized. Dad began to look back at her and then down at the back of my hair before sighing. He patted his hand on the very top and then began to lean in towards mom.

"You're right, Kendra."he replied. He leant over and held his hand on mom's shoulder as they held me together. "I've got my baby girl back! And that's all that matters!'he cheered. He started to lift me off the ground some and I laughed until i heard a disfigured cough.

"Um sis. Are you going to introduce us, your brother's to your parents, like you promised."hacked out Reno. He began to cough out harder and I began to lightly laugh before taking two steps back. I smacked my hands together as my parents looked at me in confusion.